• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

10 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

How else do you prove you run a state besides refusing to play the other teams in that state while crowing about how you'd dominate them if you did play?

Well we blew 'em away at the Grammy's show

by refusin' to play and refusin' to go

and just when we thought fame would last forever

along came a band that wasn't even together

now, that's alternative, man.

that's alternative to alternative

I feel stupid

and contagious.

• Like 6

Is there a consensus about tomorrow's  aggy/swamp aggy game?  On one hand, aggy winning goes counter to the "pooooorr agggyyyy" and roller coaster philosophy.   But lsu winning perpetuates the myth that lsu is good and deserving of their lofty rank.  Hmmmm, yep, pooo raggy it is.  I hope coach yaw yaw doesn't hold anything back. 

1 hour ago, HtownHorn said:

aggy has refused to play UH and TCU since the SWC disbanded, and has refused to play Baylor, Tech, or Texas since they left the Big 12.

It's really amazing how scared they are of playing other teams in Texas.

How can they play 8 home games a season by agreeing to home and home series?  It really is pathetic.   

Okay I compared the rankings from Week 12 to Week 13. Week 12 is when the SEC plays a bunch of FCS teams 

I calculated teams who were previously not ranked as if they were coming from the #26 spot. Also teams that fell out of the rankings only could fall to spot #26 to make it fair. 

Below is the net Gaines/losses of ranking spots by conference

SEC: +11 spots (added Aggy)

Big 10: +5 spots 

PAC 12: +4 spots 

Mountain West: +4 spots 

AAC: 0 spots (Lost Cincy)

ACC: - 6 spots (added Pitt, Lost BC)

Big 12: -12 spots

2 big 12 teams lost. 1 big 10 team lost. (Ohio State almost Lost). 1 ACC team lost. 1 AAC team lost. 

Weird the SEC lost zero spots, not just net, but total. Lost zero 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

Okay I compared the rankings from Week 12 to Week 13. Week 12 is when the SEC plays a bunch of FCS teams 

I calculated teams who were previously not ranked as if they were coming from the #26 spot. Also teams that fell out of the rankings only could fall to spot #26 to make it fair. 

Below is the net Gaines/losses of ranking spots by conference

SEC: +11 spots (added Aggy)

Big 10: +5 spots 

PAC 12: +4 spots 

Mountain West: +4 spots 

AAC: 0 spots (Lost Cincy)

ACC: - 6 spots (added Pitt, Lost BC)

Big 12: -12 spots

2 big 12 teams lost. 1 big 10 team lost. (Ohio State almost Lost). 1 ACC team lost. 1 AAC team lost. 

Weird the SEC lost zero spots, not just net, but total. Lost zero 

Sec is real football bruh

1 hour ago, TexasMan said:

DsoZ6fDUUAAnrF6.jpg

Very reminiscent of the SECRant thread started by an aggy that said it was more important that Bama beat LSU than aggy.  Then when everyone jumped on them, it became..."lol, I was just making my first troll attempt in 10,000 posts...joke was over your head...lololol".  Only aggy would care what other teams do over them actually winning games.

5 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
5 hours ago, HtownHorn said:
aggy has refused to play UH and TCU since the SWC disbanded, and has refused to play Baylor, Tech, or Texas since they left the Big 12.
It's really amazing how scared they are of playing other teams in Texas.

Dude what? They play UTSA and Texas St you stupid sip.

Don't forget the powerhouse Lamar for the trifecta next year.

2 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

This is one of the most embarrassing aggy threads I have ever witnessed.

’Aggy’ has some interesting letters in it.....NTTAWWT.

On 11/20/2018 at 12:18 PM, TrashMaster G said:

Is it really an inferiority complex when they truly are inferior?  Or is it something else, like an inferiority recognition maybe?

Maybe it is the correct term.  Just wondering.

aggy is very much like the young kid who is playing Select Baseball on a traveling team that really should only be playing city summer league due to lack of talent.  The kid is not good enough to actually compete with the "elite" Select League players but since his delusional mom is a MILF and is daddy has money to buy the team the best gear, the coach keeps him around.  You know, for the good of the others.  The kid will get a trophy for participating and a ring for the real accomplishment of the team.

• Haha 1