• Replies 72.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

We all know that the SEC isn't going to put aggy in the Texas or Liberty Bowls vs the Big XII and I'm not sure they want them playing a B1G school either, so will aggy end up against a mediocre ACC school in the Belk or Independence? Or will they get a G5 school in the Birmingham? Maybe vs Houston?

Im gonna guess they go Belking again against another ACC basketball school. May not be a better option if the SEC is trying to set up the most favorable matchups..

But of course aggy shit the bed in their gimme bowl last year, so it may not matter where they go.

They realize there's more to TE than just Yards after Catch right?  Blocking is important...and the reward will normally go to a player on a good team.
Blocking is the reason Geoff Swaim has a job with the Cowboys right now, he might have caught 5 passes his entire time on the 40..and dropped more than that.

18 hours ago, texaslong said:

Talk to any true SEC fan and they’ll tell you when they win a bowl game it’s cause they are better than you, and when they lose it’s cause they didn’t want to be there. 

A subset of b) is that sometimes they don't want to be there because they are so beat up from the SEC schedule and half their players might never walk again.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, markstanco said:
9 hours ago, Lhorn said:
That seems poor considering the benefit of hand picking your opponents 

Southwest central Indiana State just became bowl eligible.

I was thinking, at some point sec is just going to boycott the bowl system and just add another week of non conference games.

18 hours ago, Drew said:

Just like every SEC team that loses will only lose because they're disappointed and the only that really matters is what Bama does you stupid sip.

Bama is not immune to this either. They "only" lost to Utah and OU in the Sugar Bowl because they had sads over not being invited to the playoff. I would say "ask any Alabama fan" but you can't ask them that directly, they are too clever to admit to it in that context. You have to wait until those games are brought up indirectly, like this:

Sportswriter: "Alabama looks like the best team in the country, but Saban's teams aren't invincible in the post-season. Clemson, Ohio State, Oklahoma, and even Utah have found ways to stop the juggernaut in the past."

Alabama fan: "HEY NAW THAT AIN'T RIGHT WE ONLY LOST TO UTAH AND OKLAHOMA CAUSE OUR PLAYERS DIN'T WANT TO PLAY IN NO BOWL GAMES!!!!!!"

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

you mean texas m&a don't you?

tee hee

Nah man, just ass to mouth.  It’s possible baggins can break the atm with the amount of $ The athletic department and boosters are having to withdraw.  However, aggy is the most fitting as they are like the borg with their assimilation into their retarded group thinking.

Hell, my phone already wants to correct me from “Aggie” to aggy so I guess it’s official.

On 11/20/2018 at 9:51 AM, Bill Lumbergh said:

"I would kick that guys ass, but don't want to fight him because it's a lose, lose for me."

- Guys who would not, in fact, kick that guys ass

Yup. "I'd take that guy down but I don't want to get any of his blood on my new game-day overalls."

Edited by C-Man