Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

5 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Herwoman? Holy 1st grade insult Aggy. 

4 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

“herwoman”.  And they really do chuckle at this and think themselves clever.  

They get it from their leaders on texaggy radio, Gabe and Looch. They always refer to him as HERRR-man or Hermensa 

2 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

aggy -1? JFC that better not hold true. 

All aggy like Looch does is talk about how much better of a program they are than LSU and now the day of reckoning has come with Jimbo and they'll slaughter LSU. 

Here's to hoping LSU whoops them by 3+ TDs like they usually do. 

I’m actually rooting for another Auburn-style late comeback after three quarters of aggy getting their hopes up and trash talk.  

2 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

I’m actually rooting for another Auburn-style late comeback after three quarters of aggy getting their hopes up and trash talk.  

Nah.  They've met moral victory quota for the year, let LSU man handle them. 

Time for the first fine cracks of doubt to emerge about the remaining $67.5M remaining on the contract. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, campcrunk said:

That's really fucking rich coming from someone whose coach literally covered up rape (and whatever the fuck other sex crimes Winston doubtlessly committed at FSU). And yet, no one seems to talk about that anymore? Must be all the aggy power brokers keeping it out of the news.

Or more likely, it's because Jimbo coaches at a backwater cow college that no one gives a fuck about.

So I used to peruse Texags from time to time.  I distinctly remember all the "Rapeis Winston" monikers floating around back in the day.  Then, when they hired Jimbo, those were purged from the site as if directed from the Vatican itself.  Overnight every single reference (and there were a bunch of threads about it) were GONE.  Insert Kevin Spacey GIF from the Usual Suspects.  And like that...poof....gone.  Disingenuous fuks.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Deej said:

Just received an email from their vet school. I'm about to spend around another $5k there for surgery on a dog, and they are soliciting a donation from me to help with the cost of building a new small animal hospital. Maybe they can ask Jimbo?

Ask them if maybe they could see if Tech's new Vet school wants to help in the construction.

10 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

LSU is pretty fucking meh. No matter what their record says. Seeing as their OOC schedule like most of those SEC schools. Their offense is nonexistent. 

I agree, and I pull for LSU against anyone not named Texas.  However, the aggy factor should be enough for LSU to win by a couple of scores. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

LSU is pretty fucking meh. No matter what their record says. Seeing as their OOC schedule like most of those SEC schools. Their offense is nonexistent. 

They have a big win v Gerogia, but otherwise I would agree. 

Barely beat Arkansas, La Tech, Auburn. Lost to Florida. Got embarrased by Alabama. 

• Like 1

Looch and Gabe talk for 15 minutes about the state of the Big 12, how aggy would essentially average 1000 yards per game in this conference, how Herman is a fraud, and how Breckin Hager's presser was cringy and classless. 

So essentially, another day at texaggy radio. 

Starts at 1:58:00

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/9PftFqtq_EY/0109614-cskv.mp3

19 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

So Aggy is a one point favorite against LSU. Am I missing something Vegas? 

I think you're missing the fact that LSU isn't very good if we're being honest. Outside of a couple of wins they have looked very beatable this season. 

5 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Looch and Gabe talk for 15 minutes about the state of the Big 12, how aggy would essentially average 1000 yards per game in this conference, how Herman is a fraud, and how Breckin Hager's presser was cringy and classless. 

I would rather listen to 5 out of tune violins play do you really want to hurt me by boy george

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

https://www.texasmonthly.com/being-texan/the-texanist-mother-unhappy-non-texan-girlfriend/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Web Social&utm_content=texanist

I’m a senior at Texas A&M and I am happy to report that I have a girlfriend. She’s also a senior and we’ll both graduate this spring, at which time we’ll hopefully each have a job in our respective fields in Houston. The problem is, she’s from Wisconsin and my mom, a rabidly native Texan, sensing that things are progressing, has begun to put out subtle signals that she’d rather I marry a girl from Texas. In fact, she actually said this directly to me the last time I saw her. I thought she was joking at first, but she’s serious. This is crazy, right? How do I convince my mom that her feelings toward my Wisconsin girlfriend are wrong and that she ought to just be happy for us?

Name Withheld, College Station

A: It warms the cockles of the Texanist’s hardened old heart to hear about a budding love between two young Aggies. Congratulations to you both. It’s great to know, despite all the hurly-burly out there today, what with the political pandemonium, the climate crisis, and the general prickliness, that romance perseveres. And between two Aggies no less.

You know, time was, such amorousness amongst Ags was more of a challenge than it is today. Although Texas A&M University opened its doors as the Agricultural and Mechanical College of Texas way back in in 1876, it didn’t begin enrolling women on an equal basis until nearly a hundred years later, in 1971. On a straight sexism level, the foolishness of this type of exclusion is, of course, well documented.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Not that this shit should surprise anyone anymore, but the cognitive dissonance with them is amazing.

You were a consistent middle of the pack team in this conference when it didn't have teams like West Virginia and TCU (most years) boosting the level of play on the field.  Exactly how do you arrive at the conclusion that you would now dominate if you played those same teams today? Because no one can disprove it? 

I also love how they don't want to talk about their last match up with a pathetic bdf team when they meet kstate in a bowl.  Sure you'd dominate this conference now, aggy, sure you would. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bmbmd said:

https://www.texasmonthly.com/being-texan/the-texanist-mother-unhappy-non-texan-girlfriend/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Web Social&utm_content=texanist

I’m a senior at Texas A&M and I am happy to report that I have a girlfriend. She’s also a senior and we’ll both graduate this spring, at which time we’ll hopefully each have a job in our respective fields in Houston. The problem is, she’s from Wisconsin and my mom, a rabidly native Texan, sensing that things are progressing, has begun to put out subtle signals that she’d rather I marry a girl from Texas. In fact, she actually said this directly to me the last time I saw her. I thought she was joking at first, but she’s serious. This is crazy, right? How do I convince my mom that her feelings toward my Wisconsin girlfriend are wrong and that she ought to just be happy for us?

A: It warms the cockles of the Texanist’s hardened old heart to hear about a budding love between two young Aggies. Congratulations to you both. It’s great to know, despite all the hurly-burly out there today, what with the political pandemonium, the climate crisis, and the general prickliness, that romance perseveres. And between two Aggies no less.

That said you should listen to your mother. Wisconsin cows give great milk and produce some of our country's finest cheeses, but you should really stick with someone from your own species. I know there are challenges to Aggies finding dates with real bona fide, human members of the opposite sex, but you shouldn't give up hope. 

If you really are in love though, then go for it and don't look back. Just be thankful that even in Texas, turkey is the preferred main dish when that family Thanksgiving dinner comes round.

fify

10 minutes ago, Nivek said:

I didn’t grow up in Texas. First time I heard their song, I couldn’t help but hear in my own head “we wish we were U of Texas” to the tune of that Christmas jingle.

The aggy I was with asked me how I liked it, and I told her that it was fucking weird and their school fight song is more about Texas than aggy. Their second verse mentions Texas 5 times and aggy 3. They can’t even win their school song.

CanineOccasionalGoshawk-size_restricted.

1 hour ago, TexasMan said:

Love how he says he cringes about all the information that is coming out about Herman, yet it's well known what he was doing when Johnny was in school there with him. I can only imagine what parties he goes to with Jimbo's ex and the football players. 

16 minutes ago, Nivek said:

I didn’t grow up in Texas. First time I heard their song, I couldn’t help but hear in my own head “we wish we were U of Texas” to the tune of that Christmas jingle.

The aggy I was with asked me how I liked it, and I told her that it was fucking weird and their school fight song is more about Texas than aggy. Their second verse mentions Texas 5 times and aggy 3. They can’t even win their school song.

Well they can't really win anything more than a matchup against Northwest Louisiana St.  So not surprised.

6 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

Insert Kevin Spacey GIF from the Usual Suspects.  And like that...poof....gone.  Disingenuous fuks.

not sure inserting Kevin Spacey into a rape coverup situation in going to be the right call.  just saying.

Overall the most pathetic of the screen shots from texags was the 'LSU and Alabama are kings.  I would would rather be their jester than play dogs."  Either that is pro level trolling or the pathetic thing to tie a cuck bow around their fandom I have even seen.

1 hour ago, bmbmd said:

You know, time was, such amorousness amongst Ags was more of a challenge than it is today. Although Texas A&M University opened its doors as the Agricultural and Mechanical College of Texas way back in in 1876, it didn’t begin enrolling women on an equal basis until nearly a hundred years later, in 1971. On a straight sexism level, the foolishness of this type of exclusion is, of course, well documented.

In the meantime, there's a mother and father in Wisconsin nearly suicidal over the thought that their daughter will marry aggy.  Overburdened with the fear about what sheep disease she may catch and rot from.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TexasMan said:

They're like The Ticket's "Touchdown Brothers"

• Like 1