Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

2 hours ago, TexasMan said:

Looch and Gabe talk for 15 minutes about the state of the Big 12, how aggy would essentially average 1000 yards per game in this conference, how Herman is a fraud, and how Breckin Hager's presser was cringy and classless. 

So essentially, another day at texaggy radio. 

Starts at 1:58:00

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/9PftFqtq_EY/0109614-cskv.mp3

Think my favorite part was when Looch said Mond would pass all over Big 12 defenses.

• Replies 72.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, TexasMan said:

Looch and Gabe talk for 15 minutes about the state of the Big 12, how aggy would essentially average 1000 yards per game in this conference, how Herman is a fraud, and how Breckin Hager's presser was cringy and classless. 

So essentially, another day at texaggy radio. 

Starts at 1:58:00

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/9PftFqtq_EY/0109614-cskv.mp3

Ahhh...Looch sucking Bama dicks. 

1 hour ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Exactly how do you arrive at the conclusion that you would now dominate if you played those same teams today? Because no one can disprove it? 

This sums up the Aggie satisfaction with being in the SEC perfectly. We are their ultimate measuring stick and the source of their vast inferiority complex as we're objectively superior in basically everything other than those sciences involving the manual manipulation of animal genitals. The more Aggies can play in the subjective, the easier it is to avoid coming to grips with that inferiority. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

I didn’t grow up in Texas. First time I heard their song, I couldn’t help but hear in my own head “we wish we were U of Texas” to the tune of that Christmas jingle.

The aggy I was with asked me how I liked it, and I told her that it was fucking weird and their school fight song is more about Texas than aggy. Their second verse mentions Texas 5 times and aggy 3. They can’t even win their school song.

Which they sing two times in a row. They don't even sing the first verse which is about them. 

34 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

In the meantime, there's a mother and father in Wisconsin nearly suicidal over the thought that their daughter will marry aggy.  Overburdened with the fear about what sheep disease she may catch and rot from.

I can already see the 20/20 special... 

She was just a normal, innocent, hefty Wisconsin girl. All she wanted was a good basket of cheese curds and platinum blonde highlights. And then (mother breaks into tears, father comforts her, speaking for the mom)... Well and then she went and got involved with that cult in College Station. She was brainwashed. Gone were her midwest sensibilities, replaced with anachronistic racism and homophobia (mother has to leave the room, the pain is unbearable).

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Treefidy said:

Time for the first fine cracks of doubt to emerge about the remaining $67.5M remaining on the contract. 

aggy losing to LSU regardless of score is still an SEC loss (which counts as a win) and a SEC win (for LSU) which is good for the conference because SEC.

no, the crack in the ice shelf will appear with a 3-score loss to a non-SEC bowl opponent.

3 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Think my favorite part was when Looch said Mond would pass all over Big 12 defenses.

I’m not so sure Mond could play against air and “pass all over”. I have watched the guy play multiple times, and at best he is a 35% completion guy. I have seen him throw a post that showed he had a strong arm. He overthrew it, and was nowhere near his receiver, but it was a strong throw.

Edited by Hamttx

We all know that the SEC isn't going to put aggy in the Texas or Liberty Bowls vs the Big XII and I'm not sure they want them playing a B1G school either, so will aggy end up against a mediocre ACC school in the Belk or Independence? Or will they get a G5 school in the Birmingham? Maybe vs Houston?

5 hours ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Not that this shit should surprise anyone anymore, but the cognitive dissonance with them is amazing.

You were a consistent middle of the pack team in this conference when it didn't have teams like West Virginia and TCU (most years) boosting the level of play on the field.  Exactly how do you arrive at the conclusion that you would now dominate if you played those same teams today? Because no one can disprove it? 

I also love how they don't want to talk about their last match up with a pathetic bdf team when they meet kstate in a bowl.  Sure you'd dominate this conference now, aggy, sure you would. 

Hopefully the bowl prediction with them playing Tech comes to fruition.   Bro will embarrass their secondary.

of course they will ignore that and ride Bama and their season as their own conquest vicariously, but it will once again show everyone else that they are still a lower-middle of the pack quality team in the B12.  The funny part is they have upgraded to a middle-upper middle of the pack team in the SEC, so what does that truly say about that conference outside Bama?

1 hour ago, Modessit said:

We all know that the SEC isn't going to put aggy in the Texas or Liberty Bowls vs the Big XII and I'm not sure they want them playing a B1G school either, so will aggy end up against a mediocre ACC school in the Belk or Independence? Or will they get a G5 school in the Birmingham? Maybe vs Houston?

Sec will find a way to put aggy opposite Georgia tech or army of n a bowl game. Only have to defend 5 passes. 

2 hours ago, Modessit said:

It worked out well for them last year. Cough, cough......Wake Forest just scored another touchdown against their secondary .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

Me and my Aggy cousin had a bet this year over whose team would have the better season. Loser buys 2 drinks at our Christmas get together. And of course this was his reply

74IVbSR.png

I hope that as well because that means we are playing in the Sugar Bowl as Big 12 Champions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

Me and my Aggy cousin had a bet this year over whose team would have the better season. Loser buys 2 drinks at our Christmas get together. And of course this was his reply

74IVbSR.png

Did your aggy cousin already forget the last time we drew an SEC team for our bowl game? I mean, I know aggy loves their selective memories, but come on. It wasn't even a year ago.

2 minutes ago, campcrunk said:

Did your aggy cousin already forget the last time we drew an SEC team for our bowl game? I mean, I know aggy loves their selective memories, but come on. It wasn't even a year ago.

Funny you brought that up. We had an ongoing message strand and I mentioned this. But he claimed Mizzou is really a Big 12 team at heart. So then that would mean Aggy is, yeah? My head starts to hurt when I argue with Aggys and their logic.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

74IVbSR.png

Is your cousin an AV guy from B/CS?  I talked football with a guy I know and these were his exact words.

actually, a better explaination is this is the official narrative from the aggy propaganda ministry and it's been full assimilated amongst the cult.  

Zero Trust: Inside Mizzou's move to the Southeastern Conference

Interesting chronological article back in Oct of 2016 about Missouri and aggy's departure to the secsec.   One big issue, I see, is that the commentary relies on aggy Loftin's book references and Mizzou's AD's versions of the events.   Makes Dodd's and Boren out as the villains, and all the blame on the break up of the conference squarely on Horns and OU.    

https://missouri.rivals.com/news/zero-trust-inside-mizzou-s-move-to-the-southeastern-conference?fbclid=IwAR2XBaX4k3wElFNVaxVcHNfHEaZKKbeH2hg4n1kAgUfzp5ldXdkwi480S0A

LOFTIN: “I don’t believe that. The whole thing started because of Texas, I can tell you that. That’s for sure. No doubt to me. The earliest situation was the decision made by DeLoss Dodds—not my friend—and Bill Powers, the President there. They decided that it was going to be better for them to go to the PAC than anywhere else.”

EXCERPT FROM THE 100-YEAR DECISION: “One thing truly brought Texas A&M’s former students, current students, fans, faculty, and staff together in the summer of 2011, uniting practically all Aggies in their pursuit and support of a move to the Southeastern Conference: the Longhorn Network (LHN). To the fans of the maroon and white, LHN was a villainous lightning rod, the equivalent of the light saber–wielding Darth Vader, the flesh-eating Hannibal Lecter and the ruby slipper–coveting Wicked Witch of the West all rolled up into one rules-bending antagonist. We needed a dragon to slay, and LHN became our fire-breathing, claw-baring, wing-flapping serpent in burnt orange.”

JUNE 1-4, 2010: BIG 12 MEETINGS

DELOSS DODDS, TEXAS ATHLETIC DIRECTOR, JUNE 2010: “I’m not waiting to see what other people are going to do. I’m going to know what our options are, so that’s not going to change. My hope is that the Big 12 survives, and you and I retire knowing it’s a great conference. It’s been very viable, and if it stays in place, it will continue to be very viable.

Edited by Cairn Horn88
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

Is your cousin an AV guy from B/CS?  I talked football with a guy I know and these were his exact words.

actually, a better explaination is this is the official narrative from the aggy propaganda ministry and it's been full assimilated amongst the cult.  

No he's from the Ft Worth area. Just attended Aggy and then came back up here after he graduated. 

ALDEN: “This is before Nebraska had announced that they were going to leave. We were at one of these meetings and Dan Beebe was running it, there was all this tension in the room and Coach (Tom) Osborne was just so, he was always so class, I just loved being in meetings with him. He was very thoughtful. When all this was going on, there was one athletic director in particular, I can’t remember what school it was, but it’s in Austin. Anyhow, I heard a guy in that chair, he just started flipping out—flipping out is probably too strong a term, but he got pretty agitated, this person—and started dropping expletives about this and firing them kind of at us, at Mizzou, because Mizzou was rumored maybe the Big Ten is looking. And I was trying to be very professional. You know who stood up for me? For us? Tom Osborne.”

Yeah, that link about Mizzu and aggy leaving the conference can be summed up by the quote above. Osborne is saint, Dodds is a belligerent asshole, blah blah blah.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Yeah, that link about Mizzu and aggy leaving the conference can be summed up by the quote above. Osborne is saint, Dodds is a belligerent asshole, blah blah blah.

It still blows my mind that anyone outside of Nebraska believes the whole "Saint Tom" narrative... Super sorry your program collapsed when you couldn't recruit anymore semi-literates and felons, bro.

• Haha 1