• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

16 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

Weren't they just bitching about Texas fans claiming the ranking of the team that they beat BEFORE the win? And now they are bragging about their win over the #4 team in the nation? Don't they mean the #10 team?

They hypocritically bitch about a lot of stupid stuff.  They bitch about the Texas t-shirt fans even though every Jeb, Zeke, and Cletus in East Texas wears A&M gear without ever having set foot in B/CS.

Just now, utee94 said:

They hypocritically bitch about a lot of stupid stuff.  They bitch about the Texas t-shirt fans even though every Jeb, Zeke, and Cletus in East Texas wears A&M gear without ever having set foot in B/CS.

What are you talking about? A&M gives diplomas and aggy rings to people who have never been within 12,000 miles of College Station. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Randolph Duke said:

What are you talking about? A&M gives diplomas and aggy rings to people who have never been within 12,000 miles of College Station. 

True, but Jeb, Zeke, and Cletus don't even know how to login to a computer in order to take advantage of the diploma mill.

32 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Hell they couldn't even find colleyville if they had their hound dogs to follow the stank.

With an secsecsec defensive nail biter like this one, who couldn’t expect them to celebrate on the sacred field?

https://www.statesman.com/sports/20181126/sec-fines-texas-aampm-for-partying-on-field-after-marathon-win-over-lsu

And then comments:

Walter B. Swan

3 days ago

This A&M/LSU game was the second best game in the history of college football.

28 minutes ago, deft said:

With an secsecsec defensive nail biter like this one, who couldn’t expect them to celebrate on the sacred field?

https://www.statesman.com/sports/20181126/sec-fines-texas-aampm-for-partying-on-field-after-marathon-win-over-lsu

And then comments:

Walter B. Swan

3 days ago

This A&M/LSU game was the second best game in the history of college football.

I am guessing the best game was the Nebraska 5th down game. I can only assume that he is talking about the best games where the refs picked the winner.

It's not smart professionally to get political on any social media platform (I don't include message boards in that since we aren't using our real names and it's not something employers search for), but to do it on LinkedIn is especially stupid.  I mean, they are the #1 job-related website and employers typically check your profile before checking your other social media accounts.
But then again, we ARE talking about aggy.
Not using our real names? What the fuck are you talking about?

I use my real name. Snu Snu Jackson IV.

f8a3680c24c4c26c641ec90d570af74f.jpg428819eb9d435e216e15d539f54f51db.jpg100ab038ad76120bbf1aaee8959c5ee9.jpgfb5092bc897da89a0aea2b8be1f026a0.gif551a964aa00b9828aaf76a5fecc14d6a.jpg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, texaslong said:

Billy has been at it since Thursday. He’s tweeting every negative story about Texas that he can find online. Such a sensitive little bitch. He knows Texas winning will hurt his little aggys.

Billy’s dick can only be measured with vernier calipers.

To call it a Tic Tac would be a huge overstatement. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

They must be feeling pretty insecure at this point, because they're taking the delusion to a new level here.  The fifth ranked team in the country would finish in the lower half of the sec? Sure, makes sense.

Why don't they just start threads about how half of the sec would be in the NFL playoffs?  I mean, as long as they're just making shit up, let's not limit our fairy tales. 

2 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

They must be feeling pretty insecure at this point, because they're taking the delusion to a new level here.  The fifth ranked team in the country would finish in the lower half of the sec? Sure, makes sense.

Why don't they just start threads about how half of the sec would be in the NFL playoffs?  I mean, as long as they're just making shit up, let's not limit our fairy tales. 

They are scared to death about what will happen with recruiting in-state going forward.  Jimbo doesn't have a new coach bump to go with Texas coming off a 7-6 season.  It's going to be a lot different in-state next cycle.  Like someone said, Liucci and Hamm are finding any negative thing they can about Texas and tweeting it out because they know what's coming.

2 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

They are scared to death about what will happen with recruiting in-state going forward.  Jimbo doesn't have a new coach bump to go with Texas coming off a 7-6 season.  It's going to be a lot different in-state next cycle.  Like someone said, Liucci and Hamm are finding any negative thing they can about Texas and tweeting it out because they know what's coming.

Yep and aggy drops 5 to 6 games next season 

12 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Don’t forget outright saying they would beat OU. That would be the most glorious bowl match up I could possibly hope for.

2 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Don’t forget outright saying they would beat OU. That would be the most glorious bowl match up I could possibly hope for.

Well look, kyler can sing it around on some bdf teams, but he hasn't had to face a secondary like dbu over there at aggy.  He might not complete a pass against that awesome sec defense.  Did you see how much Kentucky's qb struggled against them? Pretty much the same. 

Edited by Bill Lumbergh
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

And as much as we laughed at his very laughable tweets, losing Brewster is going to really hurt on top of what you mentioned. 

2 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Well look, kyler can sing it around on some bdf teams, but he hasn't had to face a secondary like dbu over there at aggy.  He might not complete a pass against that awesome sec defense.  Did you see how much Kentucky's qb struggled against them? Pretty much the same. 

Kyler going out settling his score against aggy. I bet he could be persuaded to play the bowl game for that.

So all you betas who whine about not playing aggy—today is the perfect reason we should never play them again. It’s the 1000000th time we play ousux in a HIGH STAKES game. Championship level shit. Aggy was never close to that. In fact, aggy is showing its true colors—talkinh shit online to any fool who will pay attention. Never play these never-have-been, never-were, wanna-be blue blood posers.

• Like 2