• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

That's a separate count. Part of the 12th Man turdition.

Seriously, though, a guy I went to high school with, who graduated from aggy, once told me those 12 kids at least died doing something important, contributing to the aggy turdition. So much wrong with what they instill in their students.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Drew said:

I mean I shouldn’t be shocked...but they’re really taking credit for Kyler winning a Heisman when he hadn’t been there in 2 seasons at least!

You know damn well they would have Bear Bryant’s titles on the wall if they could get away with it.

Edited by Vertigo

4 hours ago, Deej said:

That's a separate count. Part of the 12th Man turdition.

Seriously, though, a guy I went to high school with, who graduated from aggy, once told me those 12 kids at least died doing something important, contributing to the aggy turdition. So much wrong with what they instill in their students.

Preparing a pile of logs to put an outhouse on top is worth dying for?

anyone who doesn't follow the recruiting forum closely, machinator is doint syntex-level work over there the past 36 hours.  he's capping aggy decommit season in real time and then refining and packaging it for consumption.  we're talking melt at 195-celsius purity here.   be careful.   i had to stop after the first 2 posts.    it is very possible to OD on this stuff.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

25 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

anyone who doesn't follow the recruiting forum closely, machinator is doint syntex-level work over there the past 36 hours.  he's capping aggy decommit season in real time and then refining and packaging it for consumption.  we're talking melt at 195-celsius purity here.   be careful.   i had to stop after the first 2 posts.    it is very possible to OD on this stuff.

If Texas wins the Sugar Bowl - or even keeps it close - it will be full meltdown come February.

Especially if NC State exposes these clowns. 

I think aggy falling below UT in recruiting is very, very likely. 

If Texas wins the Sugar Bowl - or even keeps it close - it will be full meltdown come February.
Especially if NC State exposes these clowns. 
I think aggy falling below UT in recruiting is very, very likely. 
Very very likely?

Jesus fucking shit dicks. aggy recruiting shitty is NORMAL.