• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

I think it's funny that they have it penciled in for wins against Miss. State and Auburn.

We all know jimbo has a 7+ loss season in him, that's where 2107 FSU was headed after a 2-5 start before he decided to bail.  

And FSU was a playoff caliber team with top 3 recruiting, yet he still managed to screw that poodle.  aggy is the perfect place for him to show his ass, just wondering if he can do it this quickly or if it will take more time to build a completely screwed up roster full of headcases and quitters. 

I think they have a better than expected year (8-4?) and around year 5 the cart completely derails.  Would love to see it happen sooner but Baggins needs more time to piss everyone off and really fuck up his program.  

9 hours ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Take a look at the two people responsible for those posts and it's pretty obvious why they immediately felt at home in aggyville.  They pretty much look like every aggy I've ever met. It's like they have a farm for growing unfortunate looking rubes down there.

ipYDX4gd.jpg

e7b98b2496a0681252e7050b814680ef.jpeg

They have weird skulls

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Treefidy said:

I love how 90% of them think @Clemson is a win.  The same team that has gone to 4 straight playoffs and won 1 of them, and is back there again.  aggy, the fringe program, might take Bama since it's at Kroger, even though the heisman runner-up is returning and it's Bama.  @UGA and @LSU.  

The thing is, they think they can win most of the games if they return everyone, when actually they would have a better chance if some of those guys move on and their young guys step up. They have bought some talent, there are real holes in the roster, but there's some talent in the lit station. 

Clemson has their qb situation figured out and would beat aggy by 4 td today. Next year expect the same. 

12 hours ago, Treefidy said:

We all know jimbo has a 7+ loss season in him, that's where 2107 FSU was headed after a 2-5 start before he decided to bail.  

And FSU was a playoff caliber team with top 3 recruiting, yet he still managed to screw that poodle.  aggy is the perfect place for him to show his ass, just wondering if he can do it this quickly or if it will take more time to build a completely screwed up roster full of headcases and quitters. 

I think they have a better than expected year (8-4?) and around year 5 the cart completely derails.  Would love to see it happen sooner but Baggins needs more time to piss everyone off and really fuck up his program.  

It's actually astounding.

There were a bunch of UT fans that seemed nervous (prob not on here) because they were getting a "great coach".

My first thought* was - so the guy that took a program that has been a national contender for 30 years now - in maybe the best recruiting location in the country - and drove them into the ground and lit the match after soaking everything in gasoline - and this is the man you give a 10 year, $75 million contract to?

Okay. We'll see how it goes.

Edited by ztejas

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

It's actually astounding.

There were a bunch of UT fans that seemed nervous (prob not on here) because they were getting a "great coach".

My first thought* was - so the guy that took a program that has been a national contender for 30 years now - in maybe the best recruiting location in the country - and drove them into the ground and lit the match after soaking everything in gasoline - and this is the man you give a 10 year, $75 million contract to?

Okay. We'll see how it goes.

Well, sort-of.  But I don't think it's possible for them to reach the kind of 4-8  depths that Franchione and Sherman experienced, simply because they schedule themselves into an easy 6-6 every year.  That's pretty much going to be their floor, going forward.

4 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Well, sort-of.  But I don't think it's possible for them to reach the kind of 4-8  depths that Franchione and Sherman experienced, simply because they schedule themselves into an easy 6-6 every year.  That's pretty much going to be their floor, going forward.

Don't be so sure, 2024 is shaping up to be the year of the Baggins.  That's 7 years for him to destroy all relationships and build giant holes in the roster despite buying highly ranked classes.  That's also the next time the get UGA in conference. In fact, they get Norte dame, LSU, UGA and Ole miss at Kroger, and on the road @Bama, @Barn, @ MSU, and @SCar

they could hit FSU levels of dysfunction and start off 2-5.  The wheels fall off at that point though they will still get their quality FCS win in November bumping them to 3 wins, the buyout will be a more manageable 22.5M and aggy will look for cause to save that money. 

I know it's said every year that next year is the one, aggy thinks it's finally their turn to get over the hump, we think it's finally the grand implosion.  But 2024 makes so much sense, from the baggins playbook on burning down a program, to the perfect schedule.  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

And the aggy jokes continue to write themselves. 

Fans obsessed with t-shirts, who  mocking t-shirt fans, buying t-shirts to commemorate someone who never attended their school. 

It will never sell. No SEC logo

https://ibb.co/n6WMD21

Dear God....

On another note. I was watching Legends of the Fall and remembered something my father told me when I was in junior high and early High School.  Of course we were all afraid of getting drafted to go to Vietnam and my father being the well known aggy hater that he was, told me if you go don't you ever volunteer for anything without exception. Leave that to God damned aggy.

Damn I miss that man.

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

And the aggy jokes continue to write themselves. 

Fans obsessed with t-shirts, who  mocking t-shirt fans, buying t-shirts to commemorate someone who never attended their school. 

It will never sell. No SEC logo

https://ibb.co/n6WMD21

Holy crap, wait until you get a load of their TaxSlayer Bowl T-shirts. Everyone's write the jokes just continue to write themselves.

• Haha 1