Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon

Longboard Horn

3 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Where’s our usual poll trolls?

lies and bullshit only get you so far when people are seeing tangible, real improvements in their daily lives. you can only say he's brain dead for so long before that starts to ring hollow with people who believed it in the beginning. I think Biden is turning out to be more a problem than R's expected because there just isn't anything that sticks to him. And he keeps outperforming expectations.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Where’s our usual poll trolls?

Let me get your logic straight: posting polls that are registered and published is trolling? Or it's only trolling when you don't do it? Or it's only trolling when the numbers are not favorable or positive? It's okay if there is a bump and positive momentum?

• Fuck You 5

31 minutes ago, TurkeyChew said:

Let me get your logic straight: posting polls that are registered and published is trolling? Or it's only trolling when you don't do it? Or it's only trolling when the numbers are not favorable or positive? It's okay if there is a bump and positive momentum?

JuSt AsKiNg QuEsTiOnS!

11 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

JuSt AsKiNg QuEsTiOnS!

I guess you can say that. Look, I'll go on record and say that I think Biden is handling Russia better than Trump would likely have and that is a positive thing and my feelings also seems to be reflective in the poll, which is interesting and a relevant post.

By why do obviously emotionally compromised people get to be the arbiter of what is a "troll post" when posting the same thing-- a poll? The only difference I can tell is that if you are posting positive polls, it's okay and not trolling, but if posting polls that are not positive, you are a troll. That's some weird gatekeeping, sunshine pumping irrationality and should be questioned.

• Fuck You 3

4 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

Joe Biden has personally blessed the US population with 678,000 jobs in the shortest month of the year, February.

3.8% unemployment rate.

Upward revision of January numbers from 467k to 481k. 

THANK YOU JOEY! 

I've never liked the job growth bragging in pure numbers, because we all know it was rebounding from the pandemic, but 3.8% unemployment is a legit stat that should be hammered to death the next few months. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, mchookem said:

the thing about those numbers is...vast majority of the disapproving dems will still vote for him even if they're pissed, and the vast majority of disapproving reps won't vote for him regardless (and many never did).

Bingo. I'd bet most of those disapproving Dems think he's too conservative.

"But, even as this behavior frustrated the Democrats in the group, it didn’t make them more committed to showing up to vote this fall. When asked by the moderator if the GOP obstruction made them feel discouraged, or if it instead inspired them to go out and “beat those Republicans” in the election, most chose discouraged. In other words, while Trump’s conduct in the White House was a major factor in getting them to the polls in 2020, GOP behavior in 2022 isn’t providing that same level of interest or intensity."

Well, fuck these bitches, then.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, The Original Greaser Bob said:

"But, even as this behavior frustrated the Democrats in the group, it didn’t make them more committed to showing up to vote this fall. When asked by the moderator if the GOP obstruction made them feel discouraged, or if it instead inspired them to go out and “beat those Republicans” in the election, most chose discouraged. In other words, while Trump’s conduct in the White House was a major factor in getting them to the polls in 2020, GOP behavior in 2022 isn’t providing that same level of interest or intensity."

That means it's the Democratic Party's job to GOTV. Shame on them if they don't.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

It means when I post a fucking picture of Joe getting Ice cream for his good grades you dumb mfers need to get along with it instead of causing 20 posts that bury it

4 hours ago, Anastasis said:

By that logic, wouldn't "only positive = troll" also follow. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

4 hours ago, The Original Greaser Bob said:

Yeah, but the huge marches liberals will have once some insanely crazy policy is introduced will be awesome. 

1 hour ago, Dutchrudder said:

I think a lot of those Democrat criticisms on policy/lack of legislation are due to Manchin and Sienema blocking shit. Can't do much for your agenda when you only have 48 votes. 

Or you could have a realistic perspective on what is achievable and push that instead of an all-in-one, leftist, wishlist megabill. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Both parties are at fault. The Dems should have pushed for a less aggressive but reasonable legislative agenda and then showed how the GOP was nothing but an obstructionist organization. Build momentum towards the tougher agenda items.  Instead they went for it all and lost badly.

The infrastructure bill was simply a GOP tactic to get grift for their constituents and show disingenuously a willingness to cooperate with Democrats, which they will never do earnestly. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

• immamac changed the title to Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon