Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon

Longboard Horn

Camp David is quite literally 30 minutes away from the White House by helicopter. 
Pearl clutching noted.  Don't you ever get embarrassed by your behavior?

The guy who hasn’t left his house in 2 years is lecturing about embarrassing behavior?

I mean you’re fine with it. Not a shock. He escapes to his Delaware residence during the Afghanistan evacuation. Maybe, just maybe, he should be living in the situation room after tell US civilians to get out…unless you don’t believe your own intelligence committee.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

The guy who hasn’t left his house in 2 years is lecturing about embarrassing behavior?

What the fuck are you talking about?

I mean you’re fine with it. Not a shock. He escapes to his Delaware residence during the Afghanistan evacuation. Maybe, just maybe, he should be living in the situation room after tell US civilians to get out…unless you don’t believe your own intelligence committee.

Do you even know what Camp David is?  Jesus, man, shut the fuck up for once.  Save whatever is left.

• Hook 'Em 3

20 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

This conveniently ignores the gross inequity of American monetary policy, which, since 2008, has funneled trillions of dollars directly to the 1%.

Not to mention that chart uses AGI, which is primarily wage income.  Change that to gross reported income and that 21% goes way higher.  Waaaaayyyy higher.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

This conveniently ignores the gross inequity of American monetary policy, which, since 2008, has funneled trillions of dollars directly to the 1%.

They don’t care…. The 1% are to be protected at all costs and they will use any narrative to achieve that.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Goofyboy said:

They don’t care…. The 1% are to be protected at all costs and they will use any narrative to achieve that.

And the rubes think that they will one day be part of the 1%.  The biggest scam perpetrated on the American public since One Hour Martinizing.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

FBB98C85-F3DA-4AFD-86FE-E4160DD80F2E.gif

Damn, you did swing and miss with this post. 

Sock - A pseudonym or persona typically online, usually for some sort of deception. Usually accompanied by several other heads or socks. Sometimes also IP masked, which makes it more difficult to track. They maybe anon or with a developed backstory, but usually more false than not.

If you can't trust Urban Dictionary then I don't know who you can trust.

7 minutes ago, Goofyboy said:

Exactly. There’s a situation room at Camp David. emoji849.png

The installation site is a bit disheveled, or at least it was, but I'm glad they didn't mothball it when Carter was president.

Russian president Putin has eight official residences, I think Camp David is sufficient.

2 hours ago, workswithseed said:

Damn, you did swing and miss with this post. 

Sock - A pseudonym or persona typically online, usually for some sort of deception. Usually accompanied by several other heads or socks. Sometimes also IP masked, which makes it more difficult to track. They maybe anon or with a developed backstory, but usually more false than not.

If you can't trust Urban Dictionary then I don't know who you can trust.

23CEB65B-15AE-4212-9DE6-9239463F84DA.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, elfenix said:

did you guys know they had phones at camp david?

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Blah blah blah….we can’t know if it can function as a REAL executive HQ until we find out if it has high-flow, document-flushing toilets.

8 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

But here is prior to Iraq:

911: President George W. Bush Meets with National Security ...

i mean it doesn't appear to have central heat lol

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

To have polls that shitty it has to be bipartisan.  He has truly united the country.

You think so? Do you think I disapprove of Biden's performance for the same reasons you do? Do you think my disappointment in him makes me any more likely to vote Republican?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

You? no.

the 20% in the middle.  certainly.

Yes.  Long way until November is my only caveat.  Things can always change quickly.  See George Bush in March 1992 versus November 1992.  I do think Joe and Kamala are fundamentally incompetent and inflation is anything but transitory, whether it is their fault or not.  Wait until fuel costs really work their way into costs of producing and transporting food.  Grocery bills will get even uglier.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 2/15/2022 at 10:01 AM, Johnny Sack said:

Yes.  Long way until November is my only caveat.  Things can always change quickly.  See George Bush in March 1992 versus November 1992.  I do think Joe and Kamala are fundamentally incompetent and inflation is anything but transitory, whether it is their fault or not.  Wait until fuel costs really work their way into costs of producing and transporting food.  Grocery bills will get even uglier.

Inflation is so bad retail sales just had a banner January (adjusted for inflation, of course). Americans are feeling so pinched they just can't help buying consumer goods.

20 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Inflation is so bad retail sales just had a banner January (adjusted for inflation, of course). Americans are feeling so pinched they just can't help buying consumer goods.

Which is it? Americans are smart and rational or Americans are stupid and irrational?

I don't know about you, but paying 69% more for a Dodge Caravan is not something I'd be proud to do:

image.png.baa38292b208010469677fd6d39c82e7.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 9

12 minutes ago, TurkeyChew said:

Which is it? Americans are smart and rational or Americans are stupid and irrational?

I don't know about you, but paying 69% more for a Dodge Caravan is not something I'd be proud to do:

image.png.baa38292b208010469677fd6d39c82e7.png

And SO many fucking times it has been explained to you, even in this thread, WHY cars are more expensive.  Yet, here you come with your disingenuous bullshit.  Negged.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

• immamac changed the title to Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon