Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon

Longboard Horn

Just now, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

I have said nothing untrue in any of this debate. Just want to make sure I'm not CR cancelled. 

I still have no answer how states that went for Obama twice are now racist? 

Look at the prison populations in those states. Or unemployment rates. Or graduation rates. Or home ownership rates. Or net worth. Or infant mortality rates. Or mortality rates. Or life expectancy.

The list goes on and on.

• Hook 'Em 1

Sorry @Immaculate Vibes - this thread adds too many pages a day for me to have seen that yesterday.

I don't know why you tagged me, but in answer to your question about whether I would have said "hi" to that guy, no, I wouldn't have, but then again, if this were a 150 years ago, I wouldn't have been saying "hi" to any fucking Irish or Italians getting off the boat either, or anybody else whose language I can't speak, but especially those two groups.

@Immaculate Vibes I want you to think about this very carefully:  If illegals were actually anything more than pandering to idiots and election-year politics for Republican politicians, then when Donald J. Trump was President, and Republicans were in charge of both Chambers of Congress, this would have happened:

• A Republican Congress could have pushed through legislature cleaning up the IRS's and Social Security Administration's policies and computer systems, making it extremely easy to identify people who tried to use the SS# of somebody else.  We would not have any more of this bullshit about one SS# being used by multiple people.  I could start a whole fucking thread on it, but I know what it's like to have my SS# stolen and used, and the IRS and SSA both cock-blocked me about any information and pretended that it did not affect me in any way, and I only found out because a bank in another state fucked up and mailed me some information that led me down the rabbit hole of finding out my SS# was stolen and being used by somebody with another fucking name in another fucking state.  And this happens to millions of people. Neither the IRS nor the SSA contacted me even thought they knew that multiple people were using my SS#, and the SSA even claimed that they couldn't tell me about anybody else using my SS# because "privacy reasons"  and the bank clammed up as well when they were confronted, because "privacy reasons" even though it was my own fucking SS#.
  • Tying into the above, A Republican Congress could have pushed through, in parallel to the above, legislation forcing banks, the SSA, and the IRS to immediately notify people whose SS#s were stolen and they would provide us with the information such as companies employing them, addresses tied to this SS#s, etc.  And this shit did not show up on my credit checks either, which makes me wonder why it took a bank fucking up and mailing me information that tipped me off about it, in order for me to find out.  Checking into the SSA portal, I got hit with a bunch of questions about where I had lived, etc. that should have identified me, but were instead tied to some other asshole(s) using my SS#, which meant I had to visit in person.
  • A Republican Congress would have put some real fucking teeth into laws going after companies that knowingly hire illegals.  Sorry, if you are getting raided often enough, or if your company is clearly hiring people whose SS#s are suspect (see the above two items), then there's a point at which you  are a problem.  Sorry America, Tyson Foods may provide cheap chicken, but there's a reason why they have had quite a few spectacular immigration raids over the years.

And don't pretend this shit is hard or that there was some other reason why Trump and the Republicans in the R-led Congress couldn't do this.  Even if they are running fucking COBOL (which some of their systems were not too long ago) It's not fucking hard to run queries against those databases and pull out instances where multiple names or addresses are tied to the same fucking Social Security #.

Republican politicians give no flying fucks about illegals crossing the border, because Republican donors in the construction and agriculture industries donate a shit-ton to Republicans.  There was a reason why Rick Perry's top donor was Bob Perry, and why Rick Perry was talking about open borders back pre-9/11, and why he, W, Teddy Kennedy, John McCain , etc. were talking about a guest worker program back in 2006-ish.

Republican donors want cheap labor, and Republican politicians want to keep Republican donors happy.

For fuck's sake, you know Trump's companies were hiring illegals.  I don't just mean the actual cases we know about where his food and made service people came forward publicly.  I'm talking about all of the construction and development he's had a hand in, even if it was just his name attached to the property.

You know why Trump and the other Republican politicians pretend to care about illegals: Because dumbshit Republicans are scared of them, even if the illegals build their houses, harvest their foods, mow their laws, clean their pools, and bang their wives.

• Hook 'Em 3

I'm trying to tell y'all it isn't about race. Y'all  don't want agree. It's true. That's why Dems are about to get slammed. 

Oh….it isn’t ALL about race. But without stoking “fear of the other,” the GQP can’t get the ultimate margins it needs. That’s crystal clear. The GQP isn’t all racist. But it can’t win big without appealing to them.
  • Hook 'Em 3

And by the way, the Republican politicians fixate on walls because they know how easily they are defeated, and they know how easy it is to get a photo op with one.  If tomorrow we deported every single illegal, Republican BMDs would be shitting themselves.  The major homebuilders in Texas would probably collapse.

But yes, it's all Joe Biden's fault that companies and people are providing jobs for the illegals, and it's his fault that Republicans in the suburbs pay their lawn guys and pool boys in cash and don't ask about their papers or status.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

What an awesome plan. We are super racist. Blue state. We are going to vote the 1st black woman into office before we put in the nazis! 

Some of your friends are black too, aren't they?

And the incessant gerrymandering and legislation by the GOP designed to disenfranchise voters is just...coincidence?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

It’s about race.

And misogyny.

And homophobia.

And a whole bunch of other stuff that makes fragile white men so scared they have to stay strapped 24/7.

Facts don't back this but this is awesome. I think you make great post on here. This post you don't think is a big deal is the Dems game plan. No one has answered how states like OH and VA that went for Obama are now racist? 

• Fuck You 1

Just now, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Facts don't back this but this is awesome. I think you make great post on here. This post you don't think is a big deal is the Dems game plan. No one has answered how states like OH and VA that went for Obama are now racist? 

I answered that question. Look at the racial disparities in any number of socio-economic indicators within those states.

I agree that it isn't about race as much as it is class tension. However stoking racial tension is a classic tool used for misdirecting class tension. The GOP is firmly encased in Nationalist Populism and I don't need to explain how that shit works.

Anyways, it's pretty bizarre that the party of FDR can't get it's shit together and put out a consistent message to win over the working class.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

2 hours ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

I have stayed away from CR since I realized y'all run this site but this is so damn stupid. The same people that voted for Biden and Obama are about to vote in what looks like the biggest swing in Congress in decades. You guys might be disconnected. 

jimmy-butler-yeah-right.gif

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Maybe, they never stopped being racist, but the blacks got out the vote.

I mean, the US elected Obama twice.  Do you contend that the US is, therefore, not racist?

That any state "went for Obama" just proves that a majority of people that voted voted for him.  Doesn't prove anything about whether the ones that didn't (or did) are, or are not, racists.

And, you know, maybe in Virginia, they think Winsome Sears is a "good nigra."  Does that mean they're not racist?

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, F250 said:

Anyways, it's pretty bizarre that the party of FDR can't get it's shit together and put out a consistent message to win over the working class.

They try to be too nice and too inclusive.  They try to act like John-Boy Walton while the Rs are acting like John Rambo.

That's my shitty theory and I'm sticking to it, until a better one comes along.  I just know LBJ would have run laps around the modern GOP.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

10 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

When is any CR person explain OH going twice for Obama then Trump twice? (It isn't race) 

I envy you in that you can expect a good faith answer.

How about you answer my question? Why do cons support someone who tried to overthrow our government?

Edited to say that DT cons would flip their shit into the air if this question were posed in their safe space.

Edited by Willfully Horn

3 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

You guys can't figure out what is going on. It isn't race. 

Much of it is. The Republican Party peddles white racial resentment to get votes. Fox News fans the flames. It's no secret that if you are a pissed off, alienated white person, the Republican Party is the party for you.

8 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

LOL OK the white racist just showed up all the sudden the last 2 elections? Dear lord. 

In 2016, yeah a whole shitpile of racists showed up.  Have you not seen what Trump followers are like?

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

Just now, fattyflattie said:

In what way?  More prevalent? Doubt it.  Sorry, I’ve got a real problem wrapping my head around one racism being “less of a problem” than other racism.  Racism=racism=racism 

White people, particularly white men, are not a historically marginalized group in America. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Still waiting for the Ohio and Virginia explanation.......

The black vote came out big for Obama in Ohio in both of his elections tipping the scale in his favor. The same black vote did not come out for Hillary.  Also, Trump pulled a lot of voters in all states that hadn’t voted ever.  Many of those new voters were the basket of deplorable type people.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

They try to be too nice and too inclusive.  They try to act like John-Boy Walton while the Rs are acting like John Rambo.

That's my shitty theory and I'm sticking to it, until a better one comes along.  I just know LBJ would have run laps around the modern GOP.

Well, and they also really haven't succeeded in doing shit for the working man in at least 20 years.  So, a fair number of the working men went with their baser instincts.

• Like 1

The black vote came out big for Obama in Ohio in both of his elections tipping the scale in his favor. The same black vote did not come out for Hillary.  Also, Trump pulled a lot of voters in all states that hadn’t voted ever.  Many of those new voters were the basket of deplorable type people.  

So a bunch of black folks would only vote for a black dude and not a white woman? Man not want to use that example when calling other people racist Beantown

10 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

It's been answered multiple times.

Really? Other than super racist came out to swing it? Trump won Ohio by almost 9 pts. That's a LOT of secret racist showing up. VA a super blue state a couple Mos ago is so racist this white trumpers voted in a black woman for the the 1st time in statewide office. It's a deep fake. 

Edited by Passive Aggressive Coach
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

• immamac changed the title to Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon