Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon

Longboard Horn

5 minutes ago, babysdaddy said:

So a bunch of black folks would only vote for a black dude and not a white woman? Man not want to use that example when calling other people racist Beantown

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/03/12/4-4-million-2012-obama-voters-stayed-home-in-2016-more-than-a-third-of-them-black/

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Can't wait to see the dems get destroyed in Congress because they think like y'all. It's race. Y'all will see. You guys wonder how most states have R governors. 

thanks for literally proving my exact point. 😒

Edited by mchookem

Just now, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Can't wait to see the dems get destroyed in Congress because they think like y'all. It's race. Y'all will see. You guys wonder how most states have R governors. 

I don't think we wonder about that at all. 

And as far as Congress is concerned, that will keep swinging back and forth for the foreseeable future. So will the White House.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Like in ‘08 and ‘12, apparently.  Maybe race does drive this thing. 

Well, let's see.  Blacks traditionally vote D, for whatever reason.  Aaaand, historically, a black man is one of the major party's nominees for president.

Maybe black folk thought it might be nice to have a black president for once, if for no other reason than the symbolism, to make history.

It's not like Obama ran on a Kill Whitey ticket.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Ohio goes super woke electing in Obama for 2 elections. Then goes super racist in the next 2 with Trump. It's race! 

Negged because I posted a legitimate article about what happened and yet you chose not to respond since you are just on here trolling.  You have posted 100 times that it’s all about race with the Dems.  I think we get your point.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Well, let's see.  Blacks traditionally vote D, for whatever reason.  Aaaand, historically, a black man is one of the major party's nominees for president.

Maybe black folk thought it might be nice to have a black president for once, if for no other reason than the symbolism, to make history.

I don’t blame them if that’s the only reason they voted. I think everyone should vote for what is in their absolute best interest. If that’s a black man in office for the black community, or whatever Trump fans saw in him for them. It’s a personal choice you have to make for yourself. 

• Fuck You 1

11 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Ohio goes super woke electing in Obama for 2 elections. Then goes super racist in the next 2 with Trump. It's race! 

You can't seriously be arguing that the outcome of popular elections demonstrates whether a state or a group of people is racist or not.

As has been said, all it shows is that the people who voted voted for that person.  There's too many variables in why and how people vote to correlate that in a meaningful way.

And, racism is a more subtle thing that isn't accounted for by voting white over black or vice versa.

You are making a stupid argument, you should be ashamed.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

'Member Operation Jade Helm?

I 'member.

For the life of me, I just don’t understand this:

A new ABC News/Ipsos poll finds that a plurality of Americans view the Supreme Court as motivated by partisanship, while President Joe Biden's campaign trail vow to select a Black woman to fill a high-court vacancy without reviewing all potential candidates evokes a sharply negative reaction from voters.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/majority-americans-biden-nominees-supreme-court-vacancy-poll/story?id=82553398

12 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Negged because I posted a legitimate article about what happened and yet you chose not to respond since you are just on here trolling.  You have posted 100 times that it’s all about race with the Dems.  I think we get your point.  

I won't neg because the concept is stupid. Congrats though! 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 4

11 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Well, and they also really haven't succeeded in doing shit for the working man in at least 20 years.  So, a fair number of the working men went with their baser instincts.

That's the stunning thing.  A lot of them still believe in the whole "trickle down" bullshit, which will never amount to anything for them.

Dems need to be willing to play the part of the con man or they'll never get those folks over to their side.

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

You can't seriously be arguing that the outcome of popular elections demonstrates whether a state or a group of people is racist or not.

As has been said, all it shows is that the people who voted voted for that person.  There's too many variables in why and how people vote to correlate that in a meaningful way.

You are making a stupid argument, you should be ashamed.

Not to mention the idea that anyone who votes for a black person can't possibly have racist tendencies. Pretty preposterous. Donald Sterling is racist as fuck; he hired black people, wrote them million dollar checks, even fucked a few of them. He probably never said the N word with ill intent. Racism isn't just dudes with white hoods burning crosses. They have no problem with "lesser" races when, and only when, they think their needs align. See: Owens, Candace.

• Hook 'Em 3

20 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

You should make this same exact post another 14 times!  

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Read your article from the Washington Post. Doesn't explain any of it. How did Trump carry Ohio a historic swing state by more points than TX? It isnt race. It's blue collar switching. If you can't see that then good luck. 

Edited by Passive Aggressive Coach
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Read your acrtile from the Washington Post. Doesn't explain any of it. How did Trump carry Ohio a historic swing state by more points than TX? It isnt race. It's blue collar switching. If you can't see that then good luck. 

You’re like 15 years old aren’t you?  

Maybe it’s a little of both?  Can your mind comprehend that or like most dumb Americans does everything need to be made simplistic for you to understand.  The article explained turnout and that the black vote didn’t come out as strong for Hillary.  It is also possible that blue collar workers switched sides.  Now, this may blow your mind, but some of those blue collar workers may have switched sides because they like the racist, hateful rhetoric that Trump was spewing.  Not all, but some may have.  Others may have legitimately bought into the words of a failed NY businessman that promised he would bring the factory jobs back to the mid west.  Those jobs did not come back by the way and they won’t come back under Biden either.  They went the way of the horse and buggy.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Not to mention the idea that anyone who votes for a black person can't possibly have racist tendencies. Pretty preposterous. Donald Sterling is racist as fuck; he hired black people, wrote them million dollar checks, even fucked a few of them. He probably never said the N word with ill intent. Racism isn't just dudes with white hoods burning crosses. They have no problem with "lesser" races when, and only when, they think their needs align. See: Owens, Candace.

Yes, see my "good nigra" point about the Va. Lt. Governor.  Is there anything more racist than to declare someone "one of the good ones" when referring to their race?

4 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Maybe it’s a little of both?  Can your mind comprehend that or like most dumb Americans does everything need to be made simplistic for you to understand.  The article explained turnout and that the black vote didn’t come out as strong for Hillary.  It is also possible that blue collar workers switched sides.  Now, this may blow your mind, but some of those blue collar workers may have switched sides because they like the racist, hateful rhetoric that Trump was spewing.  Not all, but some may have.  Others may have legitimately bought into the words of a failed NY businessman that promised he would bring the factory jobs back to the mid west.  Those jobs did not come back by the way and they won’t come back under Biden either.  They went the way of the horse and buggy.  

LOL your are a simpleton. Trump won Ohio by a HUGE margin. Bigger than Texas. Just ignore that. That should be disturbing for any political analylist for the Dems. That blue collar swing state went Obama twice and Trump twice. 2nd time more than TX. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 3

12 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

I love the secret union racists you have a conspiracy about. They voted twice for Obama but let the racism come out for Trump. You read your stuff? Dems should be disturbed they've lost the blue collar vote. Seriously. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 3

LOL your are a simpleton. Trump won Ohio by a HUGE margin. Bigger than Texas. Just ignore that. That should be disturbing for any political analylist for the Dems. That blue collar swing state went Obama twice and Trump twice. 2nd time more than TX. 

Noone is arguing that fact.

YOU are the one arguing that Ohio isn't racist because it voted, statewide, for a black man in two elections.

The rest of us aren't saying that Ohio is racist, we're just saying your argument doesn't bear on the issue. But, Ohio probably has a goodly share of racists.  And Trump pretty explicitly appeals to racists, or the converse, white insecurity.  This kind of racism:

carefulmate.jpg

• Like 2

I love the secret union racists you have a conspiracy about. They voted twice for Obama but let the racism come out for Trump. You read your stuff? 

You too stupid to put your thoughts in one post since you quoted my same post twice.  Do you get paid by the posts, comrade?  

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

Noone is arguing that fact.

YOU are the one arguing that Ohio isn't racist because it voted, statewide, for a black man in two elections.

The rest of us aren't saying that Ohio is racist, we're just saying your argument doesn't bear on the issue. But, Ohio probably has a goodly share of racists.  And Trump pretty explicitly appeals to racists, or the converse, white insecurity.  This kind of racism:

carefulmate.jpg

Ohio more racist than the south all the sudden? WTF? You are drowning in deep waters. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 4

48 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Goddddaaammnnnnnn you are a DUMB MOTHERFUCKER. The answer has been provided to you numerous times and you still can't figure it out.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

Goddddaaammnnnnnn you are a DUMB MOTHERFUCKER. The answer has been provided to you numerous times and you still can't figure it out.

What's the clear answer then? Sounds like you have it. State it. I guess you won't. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

13 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I’ll never understood why people don’t believe we live in a zero sum society. That pile of cookies is absolutely finite. 

i mean kudos for actually admitting and accepting the manipulation i guess?*

*unless you're being sarcastic, in which case, apologies for my meter mis-calibration lol 😄

Edited by mchookem

29 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Ohio more racist than the south all the sudden? WTF? You are drowning in deep waters. 

Who said that?  I mean, seriously, where do you get that from my post?  Do you seriouly believe that Ohio is free of racism because it's north of the Mason-Dixon line?

There are fucking shitpiles of racists all over the northeast and midwest, particularly among the blue-collar set.

Cincinnati, 1968:

Wallace,_George_Supporters_in_Cincinnati

And, Cincinnati and Dayton and all the towns and cities in southern Ohio have more in common with Kentucky and Appalachia than Great Lakes cities and states, who also have shitpiles of racists.  Same with most of eastern Ohio, which is more akin to West Virginia.

Google "desegregation" and "ohio."  It was just as bad as Montgomery, Alabama, or Dallas, Texas for just as long.  Or Boston for that matter.  I'm sure you figure Boston with it's librul politics, is free of racism, too.

th?id=OIP.SqoLU0KwwL1DlsIqQirxKAHaIx%26p

Edited by TwiceHorn

9 minutes ago, mchookem said:

i mean kudos for actually admitting and accepting the manipulation i guess?*

*unless you're being sarcastic, in which case, apologies for my meter mis-calibration lol 😄

I’m not being sarcastic. I just don’t understand the cartoon, I guess. I mean I understand it, I just don’t understand why it’s not common sense. White boy hard had and the foreigner could absolutely be fighting for that same cookie. 

23 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I’ll never understood why people don’t believe we live in a zero sum society. That pile of cookies is absolutely finite. 

The point is not whether the hardhat worker or the immigrant can get more cookies from somewhere else.

The point is that the rich, old, white guy is stoking racially based divisions between poors to distract from the fact that he's balls deep in both of them.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Ohio and Indiana racism is a wondrous amalgamation of Appalachian cultural stock (resistant of outsiders, and to being told what to do) steeped in rust belt factory owners using the Great Migration to restrict wages via workers from the South being desperate enough to take lower pay for the same jobs (similar to the way that many pro-business persons use undocumented labor today... and then simultaneously evoke fear of 'those people' to ensure voter allegiance). 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

The point is not whether the hardhat worker or the immigrant can get more cookies from somewhere else.

The point is that the rich, old, white guy is stoking racially based divisions between poors to distract from the fact that he's balls deep in both of them.

Ah, well, that nothing unique to the US. I always viewed it more thru a political lens. 

5 minutes ago, NWBuck said:

Ohio and Indiana racism is a wondrous amalgamation of Appalachian cultural stock (resistant of outsiders, and to being told what to do) steeped in rust belt factory owners using the Great Migration to restrict wages via workers from the South being desperate enough to take lower pay for the same jobs (similar to the way that many pro-business persons use undocumented labor today... and then simultaneously evoke fear of 'those people' to ensure voter allegiance). 

That's great and all. Ohio went twice for Obama and twice for Trump. It aint race. I know yall want to believe it is race. Look at other things. Be logical. CR is crazy... 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 3

1 minute ago, Willfully Horn said:

Because economies can grow? Because creatives exist? 

They can also decline. 

And it doesn't have to be economies.  Check out the higher education thread.  There's only so many seats at the table, as it were. And if you don't get that seat, well, there's always aggy I guess.

Edited by fattyflattie
  • Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon