Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon

Longboard Horn

8 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Yeah I get that, but I'll never forgive him.  I'm certain he's set the party back 15+ years, if not considerably and irreparably further.   

he was just being what he always has been, a hateful fraud. it's republican supporters, voters and his political enablers in office that have done most of the damage. 

reserve some of your disdain for mitch mconnell, ted cruz, john cornyn and greg abbott

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

giphy.gif

Man, they had that excuse teed up and ready to go on 1/7. Well, not that early; they had to workshop "Antifa!" first to see if it had any traction. But they'll use Russia to justify literally everything for decades. Just watch.

Trying to compare the two--while the Russian investigation was not without its many, many flaws and political theater--is so pathetic and disingenuous that of course Sack touts the party narrative like the good boy that he is.

• Hook 'Em 1

Yeah I get that, but I'll never forgive him.  I'm certain he's set the party back 15+ years, if not considerably and irreparably further.   

Think bigger.

The damage he’s done is to much more than the party.

And he hasn’t set things back. He’s working to destroy them completely.

Think bigger. He - and without meaningful exception, the entire political party slavishly devoted to him, and just him at the expense of all else - are still actively working to overthrow the government and the rule of law. When that happens, your loss won’t be a “party set back 15 years.” It will be a complete and total loss of a functioning republic governed by the rule of law.

That’s the thing you should most care about, and if you are an ACTUAL patriot, should dedicate your life to trying to save. Join us, the former GOP or at least GOP-lean voters. We’ve seen that the party has become a monster bent on destroying what we love the most, and we will fight with all we have to prevent it from happening. You may not agree with all of your allies in this fight on every point, but you’ll have 100% agreement on the only one that matters: if we lose this particular fight, then where any of us stands on any particular policy point won’t ever make a shit again.
  • Hook 'Em 3

Sack supports the insurrection.

Think about that for a moment. Some well to do country club Republican living very comfortably in some rich area of Houston supports overthrowing the legitimately elected US government.

Thats what we are facing and having to confront and deal with. 

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 4

23 minutes ago, Goofyboy said:

They think their white way of life is in danger.

I have stayed away from CR since I realized y'all run this site but this is so damn stupid. The same people that voted for Biden and Obama are about to vote in what looks like the biggest swing in Congress in decades. You guys might be disconnected. 

Edited by Passive Aggressive Coach
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

I have stayed away from CR since I realized y'all run this site but this is so damn stupid. The same people that voted in Biden are about to vote in what looks like the biggest swing in Congress in decades. You guys might be disconnected. 

Donald Trump was elected because a black guy was president.

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

3 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Or maybe Hillary was horrific and people were tired of the same old politics. They wanted to throw a hand grenade into DC? 

No, it's true.  The American right is terrified of its diminishing majority.  

Y'all can argue that all you want, you don't want to recognize your inner bigot, but the data are out there.  You hate the browns and are freaked out that there will soon be more browns than whiteys.

Personally, as a whitey from multiple generations of birth, I welcome the increased quality of food choice.  You can worry about whatever the fuck you want to worry about, but don't you dare argue that it's not rooted in race, because it absolutely is.

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

That's what I just said. Y'all don't get it. You have an electorate that has no problem massively electing a black president. Then switching and voting in Trump. It isn't about race. I know y'all want it to be about race but it isn't. 

It's not about race, but OMG CRT!!!!

6 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

That's what I just said. Y'all don't get it. You have an electorate that has no problem massively electing a black president. Then switching and voting in Trump. It isn't about race. I know y'all want it to be about race but it isn't. 

I’m agreeing with you, the Dems underestimated the Clinton fatigue. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm about to shut me talking about this down because I have several bets on the NFC Championship game. What the CR doesn't see is the same people voting for Obama and Biden were racist for voting for Trump but they were the same people who voted them in. It's crazy. It isn't about race. That is the disconnect you guys aren't being honest about. You will never be so it doesn't matter. It doesn't compute. 

Edited by Passive Aggressive Coach
  • Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Trump won the Republican nomination because he became a hero among people like you by promoting the lie that Obama was not a legitimate president. Then with the help of the Russians he stole an election. Then he got his ass kicked four years later and claimed election fraud and still does. And you support that position because you are a piece of shit.

The end.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

I'm about to shut me talking about this down because I have several bets on the NFC Championship game. What the CR doesn't see is the same people voting for Obama and Biden were racist for voting for Trump but they were the same people who voted them in. It's crazy. It isn't about race. That is the disconnect you guys aren't being honest about. You will never be so it doesn't matter. It doesn't compute. 

It's absolutely about race. This is America. 

Racist white people voted for Obama and Trump.

Edited by David Dennison
  • Like 1

I hope you lose every single one of them. Post them so we know who and what to root for.

Except for you skipping the part about how many first time/rare voters showed up to elect Trump. Because they were freaked the fuck out by having a “not real American” as President. And whose primary criticism of Trump was when he was “hurting the wrong people.”

They don’t keep it secret.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I hope you lose every single one of them. Post them so we know who and what to root for.

You don't see it. That's why dems are going to get rolled in 10 Mos. Keep playing the race card. It isn't it. Obama massively wins 2nd term but same voters switch and vote in Trump? Same voters are about to make the one of the most massive swings in Congress? Be smarter. Go Rams - 3!

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Except for you skipping the part about how many first time/rare voters showed up to elect Trump. Because they were freaked the fuck out by having a “not real American” as President. And whose primary criticism of Trump was when he was “hurting the wrong people.”

They don’t keep it secret.

Dude. Look at the statistics. You think 1st time voters carried Trump in? 

Dude. Look at the statistics. You think 1st time voters carried Trump in? 

Fraudulent votes In Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania carried trump to victory in 2016. They fixed that issue in 2020 and he got his ass kicked. That’s why he’s bitching about it. 

5 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

You don't see it. That's why dems are going to get rolled in 10 Mos. Keep playing the race card. It isn't it. Obama massively wins 2nd term but same voters switch and vote in Trump? Same voters are about to make the one of the most massive swings in Congress? Be smarter. Go Rams - 3!

Do you actually believe a significant number of people who voted for Obama voted for Trump?  If so that’s the stupidest shit I’ve ever read.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Snake Diggity said:

Do you actually believe a significant number of people who voted for Obama voted for Trump?  If so that’s the stupidest shit I’ve ever read.

It's a fact. You can look at voter data. I will cite Ohio for instance. They went twice of Obama then went for Trump? That's odd. They didn't get racist all the sudden. 

4 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Public policy based on outright lies. You must be proud. So principled.

33 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

You mean the election that was based on scaring the bejeezus out of white people?

Keep on winning with this. I'm not going to stop y'all from making parents a voting block.

• immamac changed the title to Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon