Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon

Longboard Horn

38 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

From the game cam recently.  Screen grab from a video with about 40 illegals on it.  Video timed out while the procession was still going.  Border is an absolute joke under this POS President. Never been close to this bad.  

818BE721-DDB1-49D9-A826-69A59BACAF1F.png

Were any of them wielding a skateboard? Too bad you weren’t there.

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

From the game cam recently.  Screen grab from a video with about 40 illegals on it.  Video timed out while the procession was still going.  Border is an absolute joke under this POS President. Never been close to this bad.  

Any 7 year old Guatemalans in the mix?

40 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Some, I assume, are good people.

41 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

See this is why I’ll never put the sack on ignore. Too much comedy.

43 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Hispanic for sure.  But are they wearing masks and vaccinated?  

Edited by TDunk
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

Some, I assume, are good people.

Per sack only 3 out of the 40 were good people and the rest were all poors due to poor life choices. Those three were the coyotes who had made themselves good money and therefore were not poor and had therefore made good life choices.

• Hook 'Em 5

6 hours ago, Foosters said:

Timeline of Gun regulation discussion in the United States (repeats ad infinitum): 

1) Mass shooting

2) Guns have to go!

3) No! You can't take guns! Why not try and propose middle of the road ideas that everyone can get behind?

4) Dozens of regulations are proposed concerning limits, ammo, testing, databases, etc.

5) No! You can't do that! 2nd amendment!

6) Mass shooting

That can't be right... where are the thoughts? Where are all the prayers??

4 hours ago, TDunk said:

Hispanic for sure. 

Nope. According to Q, that is standard ChiCom movement. They did it to our boys at Chosin Reservoir in Korea. Thank goodness Johnny is on the case and can report it back to Patriot HQ. The military will carpet bomb the ranch, of course, but no more Chicoms. 

but don’t say anything to anyone. We want the missile and air strikes to be a surprise. This message was apparently sent by Q at the request of Generalissimo Flynn, who says the military is under his command and is ready to strike. “Mum” is the word.

Seriously - that’s the word. - mum. Donny Jr. came up with that one. What a sport he is. He has us laughing nonstop. Wait until he gets on the 25 seat Supreme Court we pack to eliminate all restraint on the Big Chief. Those libs won’t know what hit them. 

Edited by washparkhorn

10 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Yeah it’s night and day since this administration took over. Have had random illegals walk up to family members on our place multiple times in the last several months asking to use a phone to call somebody. House broken into constantly. We shoot off a couple rounds in the air as warning shots every time we go on the property. This is about 45 mins-1 hour from the border. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

11 hours ago, Bravo said:

I should post one of the vids of one of the best moments of my life. I got so much shit from the wife about spending the amount of $ I did. If you ever get the opportunity to hunt hogs from a helicopter DO IT! dont worry about the $. 

I am not sure I understand this.  I won't take a shot on a whitetail unless I can insure an efficient kill with minimal suffering.  So before each season, I am at the range practicing over and over with my rifle, making sure I (and the rifle) am ready.    

I cannot imagine getting anything greater than bullets hitting something level of accuracy when shooting from a helicopter.   I wouldn't want to impart any kind of suffering like that on a critter.   Even a feral pig.   

Edited by Nivek

4 minutes ago, Nivek said:

I am not sure I understand this.  I won't take a shot on a whitetail unless I can insure an efficient kill with minimal suffering.  So before each season, I am at the range practicing over and over with my rifle, making sure I (and the rifle) am ready.    

I cannot imagine getting anything greater than bullets hitting something level of accuracy when shooting from a helicopter.   I wouldn't want to impart any kind of suffering like that on a critter.   Even a feral pig.   

Well you see, he really likes killing things.  I'm surprised he didn't grease the palms of the guide to get an M60 installed in the door.

Our man be all like:

hqdefault.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

56 minutes ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

Yeah it’s night and day since this administration took over. Have had random illegals walk up to family members on our place multiple times in the last several months asking to use a phone to call somebody. House broken into constantly. We shoot off a couple rounds in the air as warning shots every time we go on the property. This is about 45 mins-1 hour from the border. 

I spend a lot of time in South Texas and have since the mid 80s.  I also spent three years in high school in the RGV.  In addition to our place, I have a lot of friends with ranches in South Texas.  It is worse than it has ever been.

And you guys denying it are whistling past the graveyard.  It's one of the main reasons hispanics in South Texas are turning to the GOP -- notice our cackling border czar VP won't step foot in the RGV.

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Hook 'Em 1

49 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Have them cause a tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars of damage to your fields or equipment and you might think different.  I don't try and make them suffer.  But heli hunting is probably the most effective way to get rid of those invasive rodents.  And whoever is not on the chopper will be on the ground following and can finish off any that need it.

You can also use a 12 gauge with buck shot from a chopper.  A lot of people do.  It will do the trick.

We have almost no hogs because we heli hunt, use remote control traps, and let those who want to thermal hunt them.  They are invasive and destructive non-native species.  Think of them like zebra mussels or rats.

1 hour ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

Yawn.

31 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I spend a lot of time in South Texas and have since the mid 80s.  I also spent three years in high school in the RGV.  In addition to our place, I have a lot of friends with ranches in South Texas.  It is worse than it has ever been.

And you guys denying it are whistling past the graveyard.  It's one of the main reasons hispanics in South Texas are turning to the GOP -- notice our cackling border czar VP won't step foot in the RGV.

It's never going to change until comprehensive border legislation is passed. And the whole "it's never been this bad" or "it's worse than it has ever been" arguments get trotted out whenever a Democrat is in the White House. The things you complain about happen just as often under Republican administrations. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

They’re expecting 9,000 arrests daily at the border this spring. It’s a total fucking mess. 

28 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Have them cause a tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars of damage to your fields or equipment and you might think different.  I don't try and make them suffer.  But heli hunting is probably the most effective way to get rid of those invasive rodents.  And whoever is not on the chopper will be on the ground following and can finish off any that need it.

You can also use a 12 gauge with buck shot from a chopper.  A lot of people do.  It will do the trick.

We have almost no hogs because we heli hunt, use remote control traps, and let those who want to thermal hunt them.  They are invasive and destructive non-native species.  Think of them like zebra mussels or rats.

Where I hunt they are common nuisance animals as well, like most exotics, they are really damaging to the environment.   But as an individual they are a living creature.  I understand the need to cull, but helicopters seems like an expensive and least humane method.  Link   That link seems to indicate that trapping is the most effective tool with hunting as a secondary method.   

7 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

Nope. According to Q, that is standard ChiCom movement. They did it to our boys at Chosin Reservoir in Korea. Thank goodness Johnny is on the case and can report it back to Patriot HQ. The military will carpet bomb the ranch, of course, but no more Chicoms. 

but don’t say anything to anyone. We want the missile and air strikes to be a surprise. This message was apparently sent by Q at the request of Generalissimo Flynn, who says the military is under his command and is ready to strike. “Mum” is the word.

Seriously - that’s the word. - mum. Donny Jr. came up with that one. What a sport he is. He has us laughing nonstop. Wait until he gets on the 25 seat Supreme Court we pack to eliminate all restraint on the Big Chief. Those libs won’t know what hit them. 

Wait.  Are you a Lobo sock?

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Where I hunt they are common nuisance animals as well, like most exotics, they are really damaging to the environment.   But as an individual they are a living creature.  I understand the need to cull, but helicopters seems like an expensive and least humane method.  Link   That link seems to indicate that trapping is the most effective tool with hunting as a secondary method.   

No. I've got friends that run remote cell traps and helihunt.  It will take them weeks to gain the trust to catch a whole sounder of 20-25 in the trap.  They will routinely kill in the hundreds in a full day of helicopter hunting.  Not hyperbole.  They will fly these fuckers around all day long and stack up 15-25 per person, then land and start over.  Make a whole weekend out of it.  Those #'s are just the ones they recover out of the fields.  They don't recover nearly that many in the woods, just let them lay.   Traps are cheaper, but this particular guy has 25k acres littered with pump jacks and a name anyone around S Tx would recognize.  He's never given the impression he gaf about a heli bill.

Also, I don't do it and don't agree with it, but  it's very common practice to gut shoot hogs at feeders so they don't die near your feeder?  People hate them worse than fire ants.

24 minutes ago, Bravo said:

Dude, there are so many i could of shot for a week and not made a dent. Trapping? LOL. They have 3 litters a year of 10. Do the math. Plus, it was fun as fuck to do it the way i did. Pilot was incredible. It had a Nam feeling.

The link above seems to demonstrate that hunting is ineffective compared to trapping.   So really it wasn't about effective control as much as it was about LARPing which is what I thought.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

It’s so sad that 20 years of Republican leadership in Texas whistled past the problem and expect us to believe it’s only the Federal governments job to secure. They thought we were so dumb as they continued to let construction and home builders contribute to their campaigns so they use cheap labor and not enforce the laws. Zero Everify enforcement for industries that use illegal labor and no crackdowns on cash only enterprises. You hate to see it

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Nivek said:

The link above seems to demonstrate that hunting is ineffective compared to trapping.   So really it wasn't about effective control as much as it was about LARPing which is what I thought.

That guy was in the woods.  Helis don't work there.  For most of Texas -- outside of East Texas with piney woods and thick tall tree cover -- helicopters are the most effective.

You can spend two days and clear out 10,000 acres of pretty much every hog with a helicopter and rotating shooters.

Remote traps and thermal are your second best.

I can tell you massacring a bunch of pigs in a trap isn't a pretty sight.  I was at a friend's place last year and he had over 40 he caught in remote a trap.  It was like the Einsatzgruppen brutal.

37 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

No. I've got friends that run remote cell traps and helihunt.  It will take them weeks to gain the trust to catch a whole sounder of 20-25 in the trap.  They will routinely kill in the hundreds in a full day of helicopter hunting.  Not hyperbole.  They will fly these fuckers around all day long and stack up 15-25 per person, then land and start over.  Make a whole weekend out of it.  Those #'s are just the ones they recover out of the fields.  They don't recover nearly that many in the woods, just let them lay.   Traps are cheaper, but this particular guy has 25k acres littered with pump jacks and a name anyone around S Tx would recognize.  He's never given the impression he gaf about a heli bill.

Also, I don't do it and don't agree with it, but  it's very common practice to gut shoot hogs at feeders so they don't die near your feeder?  People hate them worse than fire ants.

I did wonder about the scope of the land vs. the testing they referenced.   Thanks for the post, that is worth thinking about more.   Seems like catching 20 or so in a single trap is pretty effective though.  Especially when you can deploy multiple traps.    Gut shooting them seems pretty horrible to me as well.  Only thing I routinely kill without remorse are mosquitos.  Even the black widow I caught was rehomed (egg sacks were aborted however).    

3 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

It’s so sad that 20 years of Republican leadership in Texas whistled past the problem and expect us to believe it’s only the Federal governments job to secure. They thought we were so dumb as they continued to let construction and home builders contribute to their campaigns so they use cheap labor and not enforce the laws. Zero Everify enforcement for industries that use illegal labor and no crackdowns on cash only enterprises. You hate to see it

This poignant post will be completely ignored by our resident Republican brain trust, just like mine was. It's definitely the Democrat's "open border" policies that have caused this, not decades of looking the other way when it was financially beneficial to do so.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

I honestly don't know which state agency has the jurisdiction to enforce that.

Setting the rules on the entry and removal of aliens is unquestionably an exclusive federal power. Whether state and local law enforcement can enforce civil immigration matters is pretty damn blurry.

2 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Seems like catching 20 or so in a single trap is pretty effective though.  Especially when you can deploy multiple traps. 

The only traps that routinely can catch groups like that are cellular activated traps. It’s efficient but not that cheap. Traps is 3k+ for the gate, cellular camera needed, and LOTS of heavy feeding for a week to several weeks for them to gain the trust.  Then once they do, you you know you have the whole sounder, boom. 20 at a time.  Check out Jagerpro and similar.  Pretty cool stuff.   But if you have the means and have a very real hog problem (crops) then a helicopter is the way to go for just massive kills.   I’ve seen a hole, that turned into a stack, of something like 325 hogs over 2 days.  It’s effective af. 

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Feral hog talk not going away.

Still, not being a hunter of anything but beer, I'm curious:  what do you do with dozens and dozens of feral hog bodies?  Burn them?

Let the others come back and eat them, I guess. They are nasty animals.  I try not to mess with them. 

6 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

This poignant post will be completely ignored by our resident Republican brain trust, just like mine was. It's definitely the Democrat's "open border" policies that have caused this, not decades of looking the other way when it was financially beneficial to do so.

Yep. The reason illegals are here is because companies want them here as cheap labor and they pay off republican politicians to not pass laws to stop it while they then turn around blame Dems for open borders.

Its absolutely moronic to not be able to see that but dipshits like the sack don’t care about logical consistency and bitch that their ranch has illegals cross over it at night. The truth is he’s only upset he wasn’t there to shoot them.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Because Congress can't pass comprehensive immigration reform. It has nothing to do with who is in the White House. 

You probably know this but you’re engaged in a substantive discussion with not only a troll, but an incredibly stupid and persistent team one. He was posting at 3:00 am and is still at it. They’re working in shifts. 

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Like 2

Just now, Bravo said:

LOL. OK. It's just a coincidence. 

No, it wasn't a coincidence. Thousands of people incorrectly assumed that, with a Democrat President, immigration policies would instantly change overnight, and that is was now worth the risk to try and cross. They watch Fox News too, apparently. They were mistaken, and the ones that were caught were detained and sent back. Since that initial surge, things have pretty much settled back to their normal constant stream, pearl clutching and all.

• Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon