My First Game..Who Cares Just Win Game Thread V ISU

RockyMountainHighHorn

2 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

Well, yeah. Galindo is a ball ache.

But there's no redeeming qualities for Galindo. There are redeeming qualities about this team. It's not that hard to focus on them, to be honest. But so many posters ONLY want to focus on what they hate about this team. Game after game. I wouldn't watch if I was as miserable watching this team as y'all seem to be.

No, for me it's the other way: we have a championship caliber defense, arguably the best in the country, and if we could just improve to average on offense we could make a deep run in spite of our lack of rebounding.  I'm frustrated not because we suck, but because we're almost really fucking good.  But we can't seem to turn that corner.

Edit: I was kidding about the Galindo comparison.  He's worthless.

Edited by TexArcher

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

See, we know Lowell isn't going to magically become good at broadcasting, but it's still frustrating to sit through it.  Lowell is our offense with a microphone.

I don’t know how Lowell lives with himself. Seriously. Everyday he goes to bed and thinks to himself “god I’m fucking awesome. I know everyone loves me. They have to. I’m just too awesome.” Just astonishing how big of a douchebag he is 

• Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

No, for me it's the other way: we have a championship caliber defense, arguably the best in the country, and if we could just improve to average on offense we could make a deep run in spite of our lack of rebounding.  I'm frustrated not because we suck, but because we're almost really fucking good.  But we can't seem to turn that corner.

Edit: I was kidding about the Galindo comparison.  He's worthless.

The only way this team makes a deep run in my mind is if they have the kind of run texasstrong12 and Js1 were talking about when discussing the women's team last year. They run into the more athletic teams around the country I just don't see how they keep up. If they win enough the rest of conference it won't come until the Sweet Sixteen with some luck in the bracket. 

9 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

Well, yeah. Galindo is a ball ache.  But there's no redeeming qualities for Galindo. There are redeeming qualities about this team. It's not that hard to focus on them, to be honest. But so many posters ONLY want to focus on what they hate about this team. Game after game. I wouldn't watch if I was as miserable watching this team as y'all seem to be.

GIF-OK-okay-Cheryl-Cole-GIF.gif&ehk=IWil

Edited by LTtxfan

5 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I swear Blanks has lost about 24 IQ points from sitting next to Galindo for so long.

He's actually serviceable next to someone else. At least the couple of times I've heard him. It's like Galindo's stupidity is infectious. Frankly, it's a personal concern. Never mind Blanks. I feel like I'm dumber listening to this horseshit.

He's actually serviceable next to someone else. At least the couple of times I've heard him. It's like Galindo's stupidity is infectious. Frankly, it's a personal concern. Never mind Blanks. I feel like I'm dumber listening to this horseshit.

More “gopher” chat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Dr. Teeth said:

I remember watching how aggressive Bishop was in the tourney with Creighton. He has flashes but he is not anywhere close to that now. If he gets back to being more aggressive, this team can get to a new level. Seems like I say that about every transfer.   

Mitchell is the one to me. Mark Adams called Mitchell the best transfer talent out of the portal in his opinion prior to the game in Lubbock, and that's my opinion as well. He looked so smooth at UMass. I thought he had NBA potential. Watching him this year makes me question my sanity.

At least with Bishop that Creighton team was so different. Playing 4 guards with Bishop as the lone post player is going to change things significantly. So much more space at Creighton.

BTW, one of the things this Texas team is amazing at that we take completely for granted on this board is how good they are against other teams' best wing/back court scorers. Brockington had 8 in the first half, but with 6m left he only has 2 in the 2nd half.

this giving the new stadium a nickname is a beating.  you know Galindo just wants to be part of it.  He keeps trying to force nicknames on other players over the years regularly.  he doesn't seem like a douche he's just completely fucking lame.

I'm going with "the helipad"