Buck's Barbeque Co.

ChampKind

Welp, this is Champ’s wedding week. I’ll be on the helm through Thursday this week, then handing the reins to Jared Jurena starting Friday the 7th. He’ll be running my regular lunch service through Friday the 14th, and I’ll back in action on Saturday the 15th. Y’all go see him and spend money.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, ChampKind said:

Welp, this is Champ’s wedding week. I’ll be on the helm through Thursday this week, then handing the reins to Jared Jurena starting Friday the 7th. He’ll be running my regular lunch service through Friday the 14th, and I’ll back in action on Saturday the 15th. Y’all go see him and spend money.

good luck with all that, Champ.  Cool that Wes is going to help you out.  I will try and get by to offer some support.  

7 hours ago, ChampKind said:

Congrats - Does that mean the standard "I'm from the internet" greeting should be placed on hold?

Edited by Wally Fairway

Went by Buck's today. Awesome food but the glass of tea was a little off! Lol.

Great stuff.1854e95bd848aba1d9396515a73b242a.jpg0f8209ea5800d9bb6dde7f79c0a4689f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for coming in! Shoulda introduced yourself.

And I’m gonna have to chunk all those damned glasses in the dumpster and get a beer rep to replace em.
  • Like 2

On 11/28/2018 at 9:46 AM, ChampKind said:

Sorry if already discussed, but just now read this article and saw you mention that you're going to be spending 2019 working on opening up a place of your own. Are you thinking you'll actually open in 2019? Any idea where you're looking to locate?

Fully understand if those are things you aren't ready/can't discuss yet.

are you guys going to be doing any cooking for the christmas holidays? having christmas eve dinner with my family and i volunteered to get the main entree so wanted to see if yall had something planned or if i needed to GFM. regardless, I can GFM. 

Hey champ, I’m not really caught up since I’m all the way out here in California.

Are you cooking on Monday the 22nd? If so where at and what are your hours?

My kid’s overnighting in Houston on his way home for Xmas leave and is looking for a dinner spot.

Hey champ, I’m not really caught up since I’m all the way out here in California.

Are you cooking on Monday the 22nd? If so where at and what are your hours?

My kid’s overnighting in Houston on his way home for Xmas leave and is looking for a dinner spot.

We are closed on Mondays