Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

This is the second picture of someone trying to look hard with a 10/22. 

It’s impossible to look tough with a gun my daughter got for Christmas when she was 10.
Screenshot-20190318-164240-Facebook.jpg

He’s got $35k in it? Seems like a risky way to carry that much money, but ok.
This is what Brisket needs to get The Boy when he gets his license.  For about $3500, though- not $24K.  Had one just like it when I was in high school.  Got about 6 mpg.  

I have a 99 F-150. Might be worth $3500, if I leave some nice tools in the toolbox. I’m pushing for that to be the boy’s ride.

Looks like Justin Weiss Smith got a restraining order slapped on him by an ex, who he said cheated on him. Which makes a lot of sense. Here's what I guess is his motion to lift the restraining order? (I'm not a law dog). He's clearly representing himself in court. I didn't read the whole thing because it's mostly insane incel ramblings. Seems like she cheated on him and he put her shit on blast and threatened her. It says he did three months in the can for contempt of court, and that his requests for family law books from the prison library were denied.  Lulz. Then there's an article at the end about a "justin carter" who threatened to shoot up a school, which I'm guessing is actually him? Anyway, that dude is fucking CRAZY.

http://www.search.txcourts.gov/SearchMedia.aspx?MediaVersionID=14e61c78-8f2b-4d7c-8ca8-cea84f46104a&coa=cossup&DT=BRIEFS&MediaID=159ed1d8-1253-4827-a0b3-ec78bc6fd788

• Like 1

2 hours ago, irishtexan said:

Looks like Justin Weiss Smith got a restraining order slapped on him by an ex, who he said cheated on him. Which makes a lot of sense. Here's what I guess is his motion to lift the restraining order? (I'm not a law dog). He's clearly representing himself in court. I didn't read the whole thing because it's mostly insane incel ramblings. Seems like she cheated on him and he put her shit on blast and threatened her. It says he did three months in the can for contempt of court, and that his requests for family law books from the prison library were denied.  Lulz. Then there's an article at the end about a "justin carter" who threatened to shoot up a school, which I'm guessing is actually him? Anyway, that dude is fucking CRAZY.

http://www.search.txcourts.gov/SearchMedia.aspx?MediaVersionID=14e61c78-8f2b-4d7c-8ca8-cea84f46104a&coa=cossup&DT=BRIEFS&MediaID=159ed1d8-1253-4827-a0b3-ec78bc6fd788

He definitely has school shooter/serial killer written all over him.

18 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png

Justin, those people are there to protect her against YOU, you fucking weirdo.

Also, if you think there are too many hangers on around your dream girl, lower your standards.  You're putting too much emphasis on looks, from the sound of it.

20 for me.  I'm picky.

1 hour ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

1.  Canned tuna.  There are other things on the list I tend to avoid, but will eat in the right meal.  But I'll never touch cat food for people.  

Edited by Bullneck

7 hours ago, irishtexan said:

That pdf has some legal stuff, background on his problem with a woman (not surprised he had problems, just surprised he could find one), something from Cheaterville about another guy, and an online threat to shoot up a school.  

And about 10 pages of his legal research.  I feel sorry for the judge who has to put up with that bullshit.  No wonder judges come to work ready to hammer people.

2 hours ago, Bullneck said:

That pdf has some legal stuff, background on his problem with a woman (not surprised he had problems, just surprised he could find one), something from Cheaterville about another guy, and an online threat to shoot up a school.  

And about 10 pages of his legal research.  I feel sorry for the judge who has to put up with that bullshit.  No wonder judges come to work ready to hammer people.

You have to guess that when someone goes off into crazy town, the judge uses the time to catch-up on paperwork and half listening.  

32 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

“Got 2 5’s on it, and 2 twenties just in case. 2 5’s on it” 

He's got more money than me on most days.

What is all this, anyway?  I thought it was band/DJ names, but then it says "career & job info."  Or is that a band name, too?

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

52528706_148925579450930_874224216819997

Edited by Bullneck