Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

FB-IMG-1578792220660.jpg

This reminds of that thread we had on TOS, “What’s in your toy chest”. A lady poster had a bunch of toys like that. She even labeled them all because they were quite a few that nobody knew what they were. That was a pretty funny thread.
  • Like 1

Corsicana, TX
Is it necessary to include "Texas"?

It's like going to a concert & the singer is constantly saying "How's it going Houston, Texas!" or "Let me hear you make some noise Austin, Texas!" (as though we weren't certain if they really meant Austin, Minnesota).

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Is it necessary to include "Texas"?

It's like going to a concert & the singer is constantly saying "How's it going Houston, Texas!" or "Let me hear you make some noise Austin, Texas!" (as though we weren't certain if they really meant Austin, Minnesota).

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Well since they asked about the fruit cake, I wasn’t sure if they knew the history.
  • Like 1

Guest Lobo
2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

100612895_133016051703784_26726042381477

Am i drunk or does that look like Vanilla Ice hanging off a sign that says, "I Fight on Homestead"??? 

and yeah, sometimes you gotta say Austin, Texas and Corsicana, Texas.  There was some website years ago that I used regularly and when I'd go to enter Austin, it would auto-populate Austin, MN and it was annoying as hell.  Anybody that books on Southwest airlines website regularly sees when you put in "AUS" and not the word "Austin" it sometimes brings up GRR/Grand Rapids.  I've never understood why, it makes similar mistakes with other 3-letter airport codes as well.