Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, Kennythetiger said:

Jake the Snake. 
Ravishing Rick Rude. 
Hacksaw Jim Dugan. 
Macho Man Randy Savage. 

I would add Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka & "Rowdy" Roddie Piper to the list.....but then the whole thread would turn into wrastlin' 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Brothahorn said:

Dead ass wrong for doing lil man like that.

That's a little much.

11 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Probably shouldn't admit it, but I pulled the full gear Freddy Krueger on trick or treaters back in about 1986 or 87. We had creepy Halloween sounds and music playing from a small speaker and I was hidden in the bushes, I did a great job of scaring the holy guacamole out of every single kid that came to our door with the exception of one. This little black boy about 7 years old. When I jumped at him he never even flinched. He looked me dead in the eyes and squinted and said f*** you Freddy Krueger I will f*** you up.  I couldn't help but crack up laughing but that was one mad little fella wasn't scared of nothing. The next morning when I was leaving house for work I noticed that there was probably 10 to 15 times the amount of candy we passed out scattered all over the yard where children had got frightened and just threw their candy bags. Yep probably a special place in hell something something.

That's awesome and what Halloween is all about. Taking it past the initial scare like the above video is uncalled for.

Edited by ztejas

7 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

These are easy. Fuck them rolls.

Removing rolls is akin to removing chips and only wanting the salsa.  Plus, by removing them, you remove the possibility of a late night turkey sammich on said roll.  

I like baked beans, but I don't think I've ever had them with Thanksgiving.  So, that's my sacrificial offering from that list.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, Spaulding Smails said:

Removing rolls is akin to removing chips and only wanting the salsa.  Plus, by removing them, you remove the possibility of a late night turkey sammich on said roll.  

I like baked beans, but I don't think I've ever had them with Thanksgiving.  So, that's my sacrificial offering from that list.

No shit, what kind of heathen has baked beans for Thanksgiving

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3