Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, thunderlounge said:

Used to be zima for us, in some type of beverage bottle. Plain went in a sprite bottle. The rest depended on the color of jolly rancher you put in it for flavor.

Parrot Bay Rum in a Sonic Slushie bro was a high school all-timer for the incognitio drinko.

• Like 1

IMG_3502.thumb.jpeg.beafc3d285a00c2fb6d1a74e32a46b7c.jpeg

Fucking hell. Reminds me of the phone I found on the ground walking to Q2 - it was locked. I figured someone would get smart and call the number, so I could answer and tell them where to meet up to get it. Nope. Never happened. Her friends sent it like 5,000 texts…which I couldn’t respond to (locked screen). NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM CALLED THE PHONE, WHICH I COULD HAVE ANSWERED. I eventually just handed it to lost and found, because fuck it and fuck stupid people.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

Fucking hell. Reminds me of the phone I found on the ground walking to Q2 - it was locked. I figured someone would get smart and call the number, so I could answer and tell them where to meet up to get it. Nope. Never happened. Her friends sent it like 5,000 texts…which I couldn’t respond to (locked screen). NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM CALLED THE PHONE, WHICH I COULD HAVE ANSWERED. I eventually just handed it to lost and found, because fuck it and fuck stupid people.
Literally the first thing any normal human being does when a phone is lost is have someone call it. Idiots.

I'd have to go with Beyonce and Beastie Boys.  Given the influence of the Beatles, MJ, Prince, and Elvis, I really can't say I'd want to get rid of them.  Purple Rain, Billie Jean >>>>>> All the Single Ladies. 

Plus, nuking MJ means no Jackson 5, means no Janet Jackson, which means no SB wardrobe malfunction...  Wait, hold on, maybe no MJ leads to half time strip shows for the Super Bowl?!

• Hook 'Em 3

4 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

F7DhGfNXUAAjaqY?format=jpg&name=900x900

I get why Beyonce is a popular musician. I don't get why she is considered to be in the top-tier of all-time artists. Taylor Swift either. 

I'd love for someone to explain it to me because I legit don't get it. Is there a song I'm missing? Or some path of what she inspired from other artists like Elvis did with rock and roll?

48 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

I get why Beyonce is a popular musician. I don't get why she is considered to be in the top-tier of all-time artists. Taylor Swift either. 

I'd love for someone to explain it to me because I legit don't get it. Is there a song I'm missing? Or some path of what she inspired from other artists like Elvis did with rock and roll?

Beyonce has at least made some good music going back to her Destiny Child days in the 90s. I don't really listen to her but I can respect some of it. Taylor Swift on the other hand, is trash and I can't get into that kind of music at all. Has no substance. Maybe because I am not her demographic she makes her music for. Both have fanbases who worship them and their every move. Both sold a boatload of records and make a shit ton of money. That right there props them up.

But no one I know that takes music seriously considers them a top musician. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Beyonce has at least made some good music going back to her Destiny Child days in the 90s. I don't really listen to her but I can respect some of it. Taylor Swift on the other hand, is trash and I can't get into that kind of music at all. Has no substance. Maybe because I am not her demographic she makes her music for. Both have fanbases who worship them and their every move. Both sold a boatload of records and make a shit ton of money. That right there props them up.

But no one I know that takes music seriously considers them a top musician. 

A lot of it is that Taylor writes her own shit, plays several instruments, and puts on 2.5-3 hour shows.  It’s not the best music out there, but it’s catchy, kind of fun for what it is, and the shows are high energy   

my $.02

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2