Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

On 3/2/2024 at 4:07 PM, Vic Mackey said:

FB_IMG_1709417197290.jpg

Just within the past year or so, I've started falling asleep earlier and waking up significantly earlier than I ever used to. Have started hitting up my neighborhood HEB at like 7 in the morning on weekdays. It's amazing, like having the whole store to yourself. Very good chance you'll be the only person in whatever aisle you go down.

On the downside, I'm turning into an old boomer when it comes to falling asleep during movies and tv shows. Wife and I usually watch an hour-long episode of whatever series we're streaming after dinner. She always wants to watch a 2nd one, but half the time I'm struggling to not doze off through the final 20 minutes of the first episode, even when it's something I'm really interested in. Often have to catch up on the end of the previous night's episode before dinner. 

Edited by Storm the Field
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Storm the Field said:

Just within the past year or so, I've started falling asleep earlier and waking up significantly earlier than I ever used to. Have started hitting up my neighborhood HEB at like 7 in the morning on weekdays. It's amazing, like having the whole store to yourself. Very good chance you'll be the only person in whatever aisle you go down.

On the downside, I'm turning into an old boomer when it comes to falling asleep during movies and tv shows. Wife and I usually watch an hour-long episode of whatever series we're streaming after dinner. She always wants to watch a 2nd one, but half the time I'm struggling to not doze off through the final 20 minutes of the first episode, even when it's something I'm really interested in. Often have to catch up on the end of the previous night's episode before dinner. 

Welcome to the getting old world.

I do the exact same thing because eating makes me sleepy.