Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

23 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Some women like the thrill of sneaking around, having someone "forbidden" and being that 'other woman'. No idea if that story is true but absolutely women out there like that. 

Anyone willing to fuck you if you're wearing a wedding ring - in college - would fuck you if you weren't. 

Toilet paper is not flushed in Mexico. Every bathroom has a trash can for TP. My GF refuses to flush TP here in Austin.

Couple of rat traps in the wastebasket at random times? She’ll learn the virtues of first world plumbing soon enough.
  • Hook 'Em 1

18 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Some women like the thrill of sneaking around, having someone "forbidden" and being that 'other woman'. No idea if that story is true but absolutely women out there like that. 

Yeah, I worked with a woman like that. She was always dating married men or guys 20+ years younger than her. I think she loved the thought of stealing someone's husband and the power it gave her. A friend of mine left his wife for her and she dropped him immediately. She loved to tell other women she stole their man. And if you pulled the fake wedding ring trick on her, I have no doubt that she would stalk you until you were really married and then call your wife up and lie through her teeth about you cheating with her. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Believe it was also the premise of a Seinfeld episode

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nnm said:

Can’t expect a guy to know what was posted 22 posts previously on the same page. Sheesh. 

at least he didn’t post the kid in little league who said alexis texas was his favorite actress.  aside from being fake it’s been reposted more than anything in the history of this cursed website. 

2 hours ago, futureman said:

at least he didn’t post the kid in little league who said alexis texas was his favorite actress.  aside from being fake it’s been reposted more than anything in the history of this cursed website. 

22 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

image.jpeg.133445ea469b6c2d25b8fad3b8426624.jpeg

You must be from the future or something, because that's only the second time I've ever seen this posted