Texas @ Texas A&M - CC series thread

TrashMaster G

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, CowtownHorn said:

Let’s go! And fuck Scott Malone. Had the pleasure of knocking his ass out of the playoffs in HS. His dad was the head coach…he was a dick too. We had some good battles against Abilene Cooper back then.

Ha, played for his dad at Western Hills. Scott would take extra BP on our field after his TCU career, that was not fun as a 2B. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

How old were you compared to Wylie Campbell & Eric Gee? They were seniors when I was a freshman, Gee hit one of the longest bombs I’ve ever seen against us at Goldstein. 

Wylie was a Sophomore when I was a Senior. He played SS and I played CF and pitched. Eric Gee was still on JV. Wylie and I used to play golf at Pecan Valley lol. Good dude. Went to visit him a few years back. He lives out near Avery Ranch now. Was coaching at Regents last I heard. 

Edited by CowtownHorn
  • Like 1

since i just now got around to having a charged computer to post, let me make a couple of belated comments.

zeke and zonk, these guys are not.  The cameras must be whatever model was first able to broadcast in color.  the cf camera must be even further towards left field than most, as it took me 2 innings to get used where the plate is.  umpire might have something to do with that as well.

buuuuut, happy to have access and longhorn baseball on my tv.  wish i was there.