Texas @ Texas A&M - CC series thread

TrashMaster G

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Dahobbs said:

How did Ivan get to first? It looked like a hard hit ball to third that should have been a relatively easy play at 1st, unless Melendez can now run like Bolt. 

Had to throw across the diamond from behind third base. It was a tough play for anyone. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

How did Ivan get to first? It looked like a hard hit ball to third that should have been a relatively easy play at 1st, unless Melendez can now run like Bolt. 

They called it like Ivan was out. I then saw runners still on 1st and 2nd and just one out on the graphic and was confused. Then realized he wasn't thrown out. Idk. 

4 minutes ago, ConferenceRoom said:

What the fuck, did they say that?

I don’t recall them saying “average.” It was poorly worded, they were trying to say Texas pitchers didn’t jump off the screen tonight (velo, curve, etc.)…but quickly followed it with an “obviously good enough for 1 hit and 0 runs through 7 innings.” Definitely glossed over the fact this is our midweek platoon though.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, SL Xpress said:

"Pitcher with a heavy right arm, heavy hit there, he ain't heavy he's my brother."

1 minute ago, Dahobbs said:

"Heavy" right arm. Pretty sure that is the only adjective they know. 

His favorite movie is Back to the Future

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Alaniz is kicking ass, head coach at Sinton. He’d be a great assistant on this staff or any big program

So I’ve  heard. Would love to pick him up when Allen leaves and groom him or Tulo to take over in 12 or whatever years