Texas @ Texas A&M - CC series thread

TrashMaster G

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God damn is there a single player on the team that we didn’t tinker with. Our whole lineup has slightly different stances that gets their lower body and core to produce more power. Then Gordon has a slightly different throwing motion that allows his arm to be more of a whip. I saw a tad bit different release point from Hansen. Please stay here forever, Tulo. And god damn, Pierce has proven he’s a badass pitching coach. God damn 

2 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

JFC guys. That was awful. We just have up a run on 0 hits and 0 walks. Over throw to 1st gets runner to second, then two pass balls let him score. 

Definitely wasn’t pretty but we’ll be fine. Gordon is all over the place. Bring in Stewart in an inning or so and pump in strikes. Corpus aggy will be lucky to get to 3 runs today 

10 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

Welp, just drink alot to where you can't tell if the numbness is the booze or frostbite

It would take a fortune to do that here…. Yea  I definitely didn’t layer enough and my toes are numb, going to try to make it thru the fifth inning atleast.  The forecast earlier today was about 54 for the game it’s 43…. 

Edited by Hook1997

Small sample size but last postseason and through our first 5 games, Kennedy has been doing his Mark Payton impersonation. Hopefully he’s put it all together. Him being as consistent as he has been the last 13 or whatever games would make the top of our lineup absolutely filthy