Ukraine War

BehoId, The Underminer!

14 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Don't click on the link, just FYI.  Crypto is horse paste for morons and traitors.  This poster is a hocker of horse paste, bullshit and other propaganda.   

Dude, the link is official Ukrainian government site. You don’t even have to own crypto. Scroll down and they accept fiat. 

13 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

You're a goddamned disgrace to everything Americans "should" believe in.  

I’m sharing the site where people can financially contribute directly to the war effort. It’s a new age. Not sure why you’re in a tizzy about it. 

• Fuck You 2

26 minutes ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

Dude, the link is official Ukrainian government site. You don’t even have to own crypto. Scroll down and they accept fiat. 

I’m sharing the site where people can financially contribute directly to the war effort. It’s a new age. Not sure why you’re in a tizzy about it. 

Have you clicked on the link, and show me how much youve done. 

1 hour ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

Super beats,  it gives your prostate the shimmy’s, you’re a dipshit. Go fuck yourself you child killer.  

• Hook 'Em 2

23 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Super beats,  it gives your prostate the shimmy’s, you’re a dipshit. Go fuck yourself you child killer.  

How? You’re an unstable, deluded individual. 

1 hour ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Have you clicked on the link, and show me how much youve done. 

I’ve clicked on the link . It lists crypto addresses which can receive your donations. There’s also instructions to wire funds to the same fiat account Brisket linked. Again, it’s the official Ukraine govt page. 

I haven’t donated. I donate enough to my government. Don’t need to donate to others. I figured it was worth sharing for people here that are passionate about the cause. 

• Fuck You 4

9 minutes ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

I’ve clicked on the link . It lists crypto addresses which can receive your donations. There’s also instructions to wire funds to the same fiat account Brisket linked. Again, it’s the official Ukraine govt page. 

I haven’t donated. I donate enough to my government. Don’t need to donate to others. I figured it was worth sharing for people here that are passionate about the cause. 

Whaaaa!  Fuck off.  You disgust me.  

14 minutes ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

So.....your entire point in posting it was further masturbatory "see, crypto is real magic!" bullshit?  Cool, cool.

magic-doug-henning.gif

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

So.....your entire point in posting it was further masturbatory "see, crypto is real magic!" bullshit?  Cool, cool.

magic-doug-henning.gif

Lol I didn’t even think of the absurdity of comparing sending a crypto transaction across the world versus walking into your local bank branch and sending a wire. Speaks for itself. 

• Fuck You 2

19 minutes ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

Lol I didn’t even think of the absurdity of comparing sending a crypto transaction across the world versus walking into your local bank branch and sending a wire. Speaks for itself. 

Yes.  The only way to send actual money in the 21st century is to walk into a bank and do a wire transfer.

Jesus, if you're going to be a one-note shill for the magic of crypto, you could at least take a shot at being credible.  Just for shits and giggles, try it out,  you might like how it feels.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Yeah let's fuck with the average Russian citizen who is against the war. That'll teach them!! 

I have no idea if the average Russian civilian is against the war. I do know is that if Russians start lining up for bread again, they’ll start paying attention and be forced to make a decision if they’re going to do something about it. Every government derives its power from the public. Their government is killing thousands of innocent people. I haven’t seen mass demonstrations or strikes. Fuck them.

I have no idea if the average Russian civilian is against the war. I do know is that if Russians start lining up for bread again, they’ll start paying attention and be forced to make a decision if they’re going to do something about it. Every government derives its power from the public. Their government is killing thousands of innocent people. I haven’t seen mass demonstrations or strikes. Fuck them.

If they’re lining up for bread, they’re probably not thinking far beyond the next time they can eat bread.
  • Hook 'Em 1

48 minutes ago, Tuco said:

The average Russian doesn’t know that Russia is the aggressor. They think it’s a defensive action against NATO and U.S. aggression. They get all their information from Fox News, err, I mean state tv. Some know the truth but most don’t. While they’re lining up to buy bread and burying their fathers, brothers, and sons, they’ll just hate the West that much more. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

The average Russian doesn’t know that Russia is the aggressor. They think it’s a defensive action against NATO and U.S. aggression. They get all their information from Fox News, err, I mean state tv. Some know the truth but most don’t. While they’re lining up to buy bread and burying their fathers, brothers, and sons, they’ll just hate the West that much more. 

Nationalism creating willful ignorance.  Populace just accepts news, Twitter and other social platform restrictions, along with currency as restrictions imposed by the West?  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hookah Horns said:

Sidebar...Anyone else slowly being driven insane by the Northwest Mutual commercial with the autistic kid, lavender baths, and soap that CNN runs every commercial break? 

I’m constantly annoyed by the Liberty Mutual commercials everywhere I turn. 

• Rage+1 1

4 hours ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

I’m unstable.  Cool.  Glad to know “unstable” means able to discern eating the bullshit you’re selling vs. reality.  You donate enough to your government?  There are people over donating their lives.  And their children.  But by all means keep pushing your agenda.  

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Speaking up has a bunch of associated consequences, the average Russian is in position to do anything, BUT… FUCK UP PENSION, LOSE THEIR JOB.  SPEND THEIR YEARS IN JELL. All of this is a powerful insensitive.

America is not Russia.

Fuck this putin, guy.

44 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

Sidebar...Anyone else slowly being driven insane by the Northwest Mutual commercial with the autistic kid, lavender baths, and soap that CNN runs every commercial break? 

I got free from cable 7 years ago. Try the internet. It's a relief.

Yeah, that’s how the Romanovs consolidated their power. Silly me.

Out of curiosity, what do you all think the purpose of the sanctions are?
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Tuco said:

Yeah, that’s how the Romanovs consolidated their power. Silly me.

Out of curiosity, what do you all think the purpose of the sanctions are?

I think it’s to try to weaken Putin’s ability to wage war for one thing, but also to incentivize the oligarchs who support him to turn on him. I’m also assuming we’re waging an intelligence operation against him that we don’t know about but which is designed to turn the Russian people and their military against him. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Thanks to poorly paid assholes like the immaculate vibrator. Fuck him forever.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, Tuco said:

Because they're ran by a despot who will punish them for speaking out. You apply this to the U.S. as well, were you protesting all the hundreds of thousands if no millions of innocent people who have been killed by our government? 

• Fuck You 1

Stupid bitch

I’m very confused on these lines coming from her, Cawthorn, etc. The war in Ukraine has unified American public opinion like nothing since the early days of COVID, probably back to 08 recession or even 9/11 before that. What’s the political calculus on these stances? I guess no publicity is bad publicity when you’re in a safe district. To me, it just screams Russian agent.
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

I’m very confused on these lines coming from her, Cawthorn, etc. The war in Ukraine has unified American public opinion like nothing since the early days of COVID, probably back to 08 recession or even 9/11 before that. What’s the political calculus on these stances? I guess no publicity is bad publicity when you’re in a safe district. To me, it just screams Russian agent.

It has to be reading tea leaves on what trump wants to hear hoping he’ll  notice. 

• Hook 'Em 5

49 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

So, what is your plan?

Prob not sanction average Russian citizens who are barely making ends meet & advocating for them to feel pain? Americans try to port their domestic political views to geopolitics and it's a total fail. How many ppl with Ukrainian flags on their pfp could find the country on a map?

• Fuck You 1

Hungary not getting on board with any sanctions, not allowing weapons shipments through their territory.....basically doing all they can to be on Russia's side without openly siding with Russia?  Shocked, I tell you.

610d8cd238aff70018905414?width=750&forma

tucker_carlson_tonight_-_08_00_01_pm15.j

maxresdefault.jpg

“Why do I care … what is going on in the conflict between Ukraine and Russia?” the host said. “And I’m serious. Why do I care? Why shouldn’t I root for Russia, which I am?”

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Caponata said:

Because they're ran by a despot who will punish them for speaking out. You apply this to the U.S. as well, were you protesting all the hundreds of thousands if no millions of innocent people who have been killed by our government? 

what do you mean by OUR government comrade? 

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I think it’s to try to weaken Putin’s ability to wage war for one thing, but also to incentivize the oligarchs who support him to turn on him. I’m also assuming we’re waging an intelligence operation against him that we don’t know about but which is designed to turn the Russian people and their military against him. 

I think you are running with the extremely sanitized party line here.  The sanctions will hit the Russian public first, and hardest.  It will take years for the Russian military to degrade to the point where it would matter in Ukraine.  Sure, the billionaire oligarchs will lose some boats, and considerable net worth, but they aren't going to be food insecure.  Their kids will be ok.  Sanctions move the viability line, which means they kill the vulnerable.  Not as many as bombs, but it's not all about computer chips and yachts.  

9 hours ago, Caponata said:

For fucks sake, we're not talking about North Korea here (whose draconian sanctions have been status quo for decades). The Russians are an educated people with (until recently) access to the internet.  Putin is a thug and murderer, but there are plenty of protestors who survive their actions.  Pussy Riot was given an unreasonable sentence for something that was reasonably a crime, but they weren't beheaded in the town square.  Do you want to compare the average Russian now versus the average Ukrainian in 2013?  Or, more pertinently, the average Ukrainian now? 

And the fact is Putin is widely supported by the public, in part because the bread lines of the 90s are seen as the alternative.  He is supported because of nationalistic fervor. He is supported because of his military bravado.  He rules by consent of the masses.  The idea that the masses are not part of this conflict is fantasy.  

And, no, I haven't been protesting the millions of people our country have been killing because our country isn't currently killing millions of people.  I have protested our military adventurism, our border policy, and the lack of accountability of our police.  I am disappointed more don't.  If there is a specific issue you want to discuss, rather than just parroting Russian propaganda, let me know. 

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, brakeman said:

More war stuff, those modern weapons from the west sure fuck up the modern Russian army.

I'm hiding over here besides tree in forest.

The modern conventional battlefield is a very dangerous place for any vehicle. I don't recall if it was the first or second Gulf War where I read that Iraqi tank crews abanonded their vehicles and stayed in foxholes whenever they were not actually moving. 

Death from above is real. If those hits are artillery shells, I didn't realize how accurate it had become. 

A good friend of mine had a clear idea of the role he wanted to play in time of war. He wanted to be a "croupier," one of the guys we used to see in war movies who moved the toy tanks and infantrymen around the big map in the bunker where the generals were. He figured it was pretty safe near them.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Hungary not getting on board with any sanctions, not allowing weapons shipments through their territory.....basically doing all they can to be on Russia's side without openly siding with Russia?  Shocked, I tell you.

610d8cd238aff70018905414?width=750&forma

tucker_carlson_tonight_-_08_00_01_pm15.j

maxresdefault.jpg

“Why do I care … what is going on in the conflict between Ukraine and Russia?” the host said. “And I’m serious. Why do I care? Why shouldn’t I root for Russia, which I am?”

Good article on this in today's NYTimes. I mean, we all know it but having it all laid out in a single place is convenient.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/23/technology/russia-american-far-right-ukraine.html

One thing it mentions is how at the run-up to and the beginning of the war, Right Wing media focus on the biolabs bullshit was ramping up but died down pretty quickly once they saw that the West's response was popular. They didn't start talking about the biolabs again until after Russian media started pushing it. Here's a screenshot of their graphic on that:

image.png.dbef715c1e83604ee134c5da873fcb0a.png

• Rage+1 3

23 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Good article on this in today's NYTimes. I mean, we all know it but having it all laid out in a single place is convenient.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/23/technology/russia-american-far-right-ukraine.html

One thing it mentions is how at the run-up to and the beginning of the war, Right Wing media focus on the biolabs bullshit was ramping up but died down pretty quickly once they saw that the West's response was popular. They didn't start talking about the biolabs again until after Russian media started pushing it. Here's a screenshot of their graphic on that:

image.png.dbef715c1e83604ee134c5da873fcb0a.png

Apparently Curveball is alive and well. 

• Like 1