(21) Texas at (6) Kansas at 3pm on ESPN.

SDG

36 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

No. I like Beard but the failure to win either home game against Baylor or Tech is disappointing. Kansas isn’t losing this game. 

Fuck that. We’re gonna run them out of Allen field house 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Wally Pryor said:

4th game in 8 days for Kansas. Figured it might rear its head in the 2h. But seems evident already. 

I think the Senior day lineup helped us out. They could have taken advantage of some things but Lightfoot and Martin were mismatches for us. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Teeth said:

I think the Senior day lineup helped us out. They could have taken advantage of some things but Lightfoot and Martin were mismatches for us. 

I mean...Teahan? That guy is not even part of their rotation.

Lightfoot was absolutely abused by Mitchell in Austin. Holy shit he's a terrible low post defender. But he's regularly on the floor. Martin has been a strange story for KU this year. 

Fran is such a beating.

"You know one thing that's driving me crazy this year."

No Fran. I really don't. Why don't you tell me? It should be fascinating. I'm all ears!

"I don't know the wingspan of Dejuan Harris."

WTF? Really? THAT'S what's driving you crazy? I can file that in the why in the world would I give a shit category. Thanks for nothing, Fran.

• Haha 2