(21) Texas at (6) Kansas at 3pm on ESPN.

SDG

Just now, Js1 said:

People who bitch about Fran and Bilas but love Walton confuse me. I want them all to shut the fuck up. 

I don't mind Bilas. And Fran is better than Galindo and Blanks. 

I like the old Fran that used to give us the benefit of the doubt on a ridiculous basis back when Barnes was the head coach. The way he does with Baylor now. That way everyone else could bitch about him and I could just give a shit eating Jack Nicholson type grin.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

People who bitch about Fran and Bilas but love Walton confuse me. I want them all to shut the fuck up. 

Just now, Mo Horn said:

I question the sanity of anyone who loves Walton. 

Totally understand why folks don't care for Walton. I think he's a good commentator ... but not necessarily a good basketball commentator.

He's just a weird dude and I celebrate it.

• Like 1

Just now, Braff Zacklin said:

Totally understand why folks don't care for Walton. I think he's a good commentator ... but not necessarily a good basketball commentator.

He's just a weird dude and I celebrate it.

Start a podcast then.  I have no issues with him personally. I can’t stand any game he’s doing color for. 

Edited by Js1

4 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Ok I don’t like Walton calling our games. But if it’s a game I don’t give a shit about I like listening to him

Just now, Braff Zacklin said:

Negative. I'm sure I'd be worse than Galindo as a commentator.

I meant Walton. Like I’d listen to next day commentary about a game. I don’t like his insane ramblings live 

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

I meant Walton. Like I’d listen to next day commentary about a game. I don’t like his insane ramblings live 

That's why I enjoy him most when he's calling a game I don't care about. It definitely is podcast material. 

I also love it when Dave Pasch plays foil, either by trying to rein Walton in ... or simply calling him out for his BS.

But I completely understand why many don't care for Bill.

• Like 1