2022 Masters - The Return of Tiger

Jive Turkey

15 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Damn, Spieth misses easy uphill 5ft putt for birdie on #8

Still +1 for tournament

Missed 9ft very makable putt for birdie on #9

Last two missed birdie putts were just poor reads...

Spieth probably boiling over due to issues with putter right now... 🙄

Edited by LTtxfan

Greller should have made Spieth layup on #13 out of pine straw. 
Jordan into the creek on his 2nd shot -- Spieth is fuckin' mentally gone in this round now
It's time for them to part ways. Grellar is a great cheerleader & yardage guy, but he never has the balls to step in & keep Jordan from trying the hero shot. So Jordan has an explode-a-hole and then can't recover.

10 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:
24 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

It's time for them to part ways. Grellar is a great cheerleader & yardage guy, but he never has the balls to step in & keep Jordan from trying the hero shot. So Jordan has an explode-a-hole and then can't recover.

Together they sure haven't been reading greens worth a shit lately...  

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Jordan into the creek on his 2nd shot -- Spieth is fuckin' mentally gone in this round now

In his defense, I'm thinking Greller is worried if there are enough balls in the bag to make the whole 18.

And to think I put Jordan on my fantasy team this week because of his record there; and Victor is another one making my team suck

9 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

south park omg GIF by Comedy Central

I have done that many times while playing in Georgia. And by THAT, I mean hit into the trees and have impossible shots from the pine straw.

I'm not an avid golfer as I only play a couple times each year but, I do enjoy the four major tournaments and enjoy seeing just how good these guys are at what they do. 

38 minutes ago, StruggleBus said:

It was fun while it lasted, Tiger

Last night I watched about 15 minutes of the Live at the Masters show. I don't know what channel that is on, maybe ESPN or Golf Channel, I don't rightly care but, the two American guys talking were almost livid that the British guy ( I think was a captain of their Ryder Cup team) said that he would like to wait and see before proclaiming Woods as a viable threat to win this week. He said that it was just going to get harder, and harder physically each day and that we should all wait and see. The other two guys were ready to say, and did, that Tiger Was Back.

I think what Woods has done to come back is amazing but, I hate when announcers don't just let something happen before beating it like a dead horse and making stupid proclamations. Just let him, if he can, play his way in. They also showed an interview with Woods and to me he seemed much more candid than I have ever noticed, sort of letting the media know just how difficult this is/was & will be.

2 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Last night I watched about 15 minutes of the Live at the Masters show. I don't know what channel that is on, maybe ESPN or Golf Channel, I don't rightly care but, the two American guys talking were almost livid that the British guy ( I think was a captain of their Ryder Cup team) said that he would like to wait and see before proclaiming Woods as a viable threat to win this week. He said that it was just going to get harder, and harder physically each day and that we should all wait and see. The other two guys were ready to say, and did, that Tiger Was Back.

it was Golf Channel.  it was Rich Lerner and Brandel Chamblee v. Paul McGinley.  Lerner and Chamblee were so smug and were attacking McGinley for having the nerve not to annoint Tiger as the champion.  i wanted to reach in my TV and slap Lerner and Chamblee.  Chamblee was comparing Tiger to Nicklaus in 86.  "People said Nicklaus was washed up in 86 and look what he did."  well, Jack hadn't been out of the game for 17 months because he had a leg injury that was so bad it was almost amputated.  Jack was in a slump but was otherwise healthy as a horse.

i'm just about cheering for Tiger to miss the cut just so McGinley can say "I told you so" (which he won't do but could).

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

it was Golf Channel.  it was Rich Lerner and Brandel Chamblee v. Paul McGinley.  Lerner and Chamblee were so smug and were attacking McGinley for having the nerve not to annoint Tiger as the champion.  i wanted to reach in my TV and slap Lerner and Chamblee.  Chamblee was comparing Tiger to Nicklaus in 86.  "People said Nicklaus was washed up in 86 and look what he did."  well, Jack hadn't been out of the game for 17 months because he had a leg injury that was so bad it was almost amputated.  Jack was in a slump but was otherwise healthy as a horse.

i'm just about cheering for Tiger to miss the cut just so McGinley can say "I told you so" (which he won't do but could).

Those two guys are assholes.

40 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Jordan has one win in almost 5 years. I’m done getting my hopes up or investing much energy in him. 

Pars on #13 thru #17 for Spieth

Then the mental midget shits all over himself for a double bogey on #18 to likely miss the cut at +6

Edited by LTtxfan
Damn autocorrect