Texas @ OU in Arlington Weekend Thread

zlavydra

Just now, perfectchaos007 said:

Maybe my eyes are deceiving, but this pitchers stuff doesn't look nearly as unhittable as we're making it look

I would imagine we will get some sparks from the bats over the next couple innings. Being far too selective right now

5 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

Did they even consider acoustics when they built that shithole?  The constant echo throughout the stadium is annoying as hell even on TV.  I can’t imagine how annoying it is in person. 

It’s probably somewhat deadened with more fans. 

what’s worse is Craig said the roof has to be closed for a midday start with the sun out because complex shadows make it too tough on the fielders.  Are you kidding me? A multi billion dollar architecture fail. 

Yes bring Harrison into a house fire when you are down 4 runs but bring in Nixon up 1-0 in the 7th yesterday… This is the elite managing Texas is paying for. At this point just put in fucking Nixon

Edited by chase25
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, chase25 said:

Yes bring Harrison into a house fire when you are down 4 runs but bring in Nixon up 1-0 in the 7th yesterday… This is the elite managing Texas is paying for. At this point just put in fucking Nixon

We have no reliable bullpen, including Nixon. Something happened with this team mentally. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, chase25 said:

True as far as it goes.

Who else do you suggest?

26 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

It’s probably somewhat deadened with more fans. 

what’s worse is Craig said the roof has to be closed for a midday start with the sun out because complex shadows make it too tough on the fielders.  Are you kidding me? A multi billion dollar architecture fail. 

I heard that too. Roof can never be open during day game. Regarded

Just now, TwiceHorn said:

True as far as it goes.

Who else do you suggest?

It doesn’t matter. Either the players are going to turn it around or they are going to fold. And Pierce is about as bland as a Manila piece of paper so it’s pretty much on the players to light a fire under their own ass.

Luke was a great option to put in right there I’m just amused we use our best bullpen arm down 4-0 in the 4th of a rubber match rather than up 1-0 in the 7th in game 2 and a chance to take the series. Just elite managing