2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

2 minutes ago, elfenix said:

wait, DQ has an A1 burger?  wtf?

ASignature StackburgerTM> with two 100% seasoned real beef patties, topped with A.1.® Thick & Hearty Steak Sauce, creamy peppercorn sauce, Applewood smoked bacon, perfectly melted Sharp American** and crunchy onion rings. Served on a soft and toasted bun.

• Drool 1

AppleTV: definite talent upgrade on the sidelines and in the booth.  Can't stand the millennial chatting--makes me feel like an old head.  I might get a subscription doe.

I think we should talk about Pena's lack of arm strength.  That apparently makes him go yard.

Astro bats have awokenness.  Jobu will not jinx the lineup.

And the pitching as been decent.  Stros will need to score a lot this year, but they've needed the bats for the last several years two win games in batches.

The season looks promising.  Just need to prove it against the RedSox, Yankees, and Rays.

F Correa

Edited by Shaggy3.0
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

And the pitching as been decent.  Stros will need to score a lot this year, but they've needed the bats for the last several years two win games in batches.

Decent. They have given up 3 runs in 16 innings so far, and most of these guys are going to be using the 1st 10-15 games to get into shape because ST was short.

• Like 1