11 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

mlb66.ir

Thanks, 3 hitter quitter 

11 hours ago, clapclapclap said:

I may be watching:

http://crackstreams.biz/watch/15390?feed=2

If that doesn't work, go to: 

https://v2.sportsurge.net/watch-3214-houston-astros-vs-los-angeles-angels-1

(Sportsurge is a good bookmark for any future needs, I think they had every game last year)

Thanks, Mack.

Let's say I live in Austin and want to watch Astros games this season. I have Youtube TV as my provider. What channel(s) are going to carry the Astros?

(This is where you tell me, silly boy, the Astros games won't be on any regular basic cable network, they're only on some AT&T-exclusive bullshit. And even if an Astros game happens to fall onto a basic cable channel, it's going to be blacked out in Austin for reasons.)

3 minutes ago, Paper_jam said:

Let's say I live in Austin and want to watch Astros games this season. I have Youtube TV as my provider. What channel(s) are going to carry the Astros?

(This is where you tell me, silly boy, the Astros games won't be on any regular basic cable network, they're only on some AT&T-exclusive bullshit. And even if an Astros game happens to fall onto a basic cable channel, it's going to be blacked out in Austin for reasons.)

mlb66.ir

mlb66.ir

mlb66.ir

mlb66.ir

• Hook 'Em 1

42 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

This is an interesting chart regarding runs scored/ RBIs opportunities from different spots in the order  

https://www.pitcherlist.com/going-deep-using-plate-appearances-to-decipher-hidden-value/

5929C627-A07A-4EB1-9FCB-3A8DA25336B0.png

“But that’s only because other teams don’t have a guy of Kyle Tucker’s ability batting 6th” - Dusty Baker

47 minutes ago, Paper_jam said:

I went with DIRECTV Stream, which is competitively priced with YouTube TV when you account for the sports tier you need for the regional sports channels.   

6 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

I went with DIRECTV Stream, which is competitively priced with YouTube TV when you account for the sports tier you need for the regional sports channels.   

i have a direct tv log in, but the channel isnt showing up on the tv guide / watch live 

1 minute ago, UTexasFight said:

Every time we bash the lineup, we seem to put up double digits or close to it….

Counterpoint, everytime JV is on the mound we seem to get shutout. 

so in short, we’re getting no-hit 

this, please keep complaining  hahahaha