2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

6 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

During daylight saving time (which is all of baseball season), AZ is same as CA.

thanks.  Guess it's basketball time that we get the 8:00 start instead of the 9:00 usually.  Stupid Az, trying to be different.  Thanks a lot.  I'm looking at you too Indiana (I think).

23 minutes ago, kevwun said:

If he played for the Yankees, he would get Jeter levels of adoration from the national media.

Yep, I've said this to the "bangbang" idiots at work for years. Shit, even going back before the "Odor is better than Altuve" days of TOS. There's no question whatsoever that if Altuve were a Yankee thus far and had won multiple All Star honors and an MVP and batting titles, he would be more adulated than Jeter was for the same reason they all mock and doubt him now--his small stature. They would think he's the greatest Yankee since Babe Ruth.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kevwun said:

If he played for the Yankees, he would get Jeter levels of adoration from the national media.

I know it wasn't malicious, and I don't disagree with your contention, but damn...

200.gif