Middle schoolers’ prank turns deadly

Armybrat

7 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Probably only because we're not right next to each other in real life. Apparently if people are too loud at a table next to you and you feel it violates your personal space, you believe you're perfectly justified in drawing your hogleg and blasting someone in the stomach. God forbid a waiter trip and fall and spill a glass of wine in your lap. 

If you think it was just a normal conversation which pre-empted the shooting, then you haven't watched any of the dipshits videos. Fuck around, find out. He's living proof of that mantra.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

If you think it was just a normal conversation which pre-empted the shooting, then you haven't watched any of the dipshits videos. Fuck around, find out. He's living proof of that mantra.

I was obviously being hyperbolic for the sake of humor, but that doesn't matter. No, I haven't wasted my time watching his videos. I don't need to. Because I know that there are a number of ways to handle bad or unpleasant situations, and as much as beating the shit out of someone who's trying to get a rise out of you can feel satisfying, there pretty much isn't a fucking scenario in the world where the answer is acceptably "Pull out my gun and try to murder the person annoying me." In fact, lets just go back to the adult JUST beating the living shit out of the fucking kid instead of putting a bullet in him. That'd be a start.

Just like "Chasing down a 13 year old kid for flinging shit at my door, and beating the shit out of him and then crushing his head under the wheel of my unsecured vehicle" also isn't an acceptable response. Why? Well, for starters, because we're all supposed to be rational adults, not fucking asshole children who happened to make it to middle age. 

But more than that, because everyone's fucking opinions on what are and are not human ventilating events is going to be pretty fucking subjective. Your "Kid is violating my personal space to make internet videos and profit" will be, I don't know, Russia's "Country next to me has natural resources I want so I'm justified in invading." Or an Aggy's "walking in front of my house while black is a firearm-able offense" Or someone else's "Chewing too loudly."

If you think any of the things I mentioned above are absurd, or unrealistic, or an oversimplified illustration in an effort to make your stance look foolish, you're not wrong. But they also happen to not be any more outlandish than "Kid Got In My Face And Pissed Me Off So It's Ok To Attempt To Murder Him With A Fucking Gun At Point Blank Range." That kind of cavalier attitude is dangerous and a sickness in our society, and saying shit like that just normalizes this shit which we should all find horrifying. And if you think it's not dangerous, replace my "Chewing Too Loudly" comment above with "Flying a Trump Flag" or "Being a Communist Democrat."

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Doing stupid pranks is stupid.

Shooting people for doing stupid pranks is stupid.

There are no winners here.

Even this normalizes it to a degree. These are not similar things, much like saying "Shoplifting is bad, but violent Rape and Murder is also bad." Sure, it's a true statement, but much like throwing a man out a window for giving a woman a foot massage, these are not the same fucking ballparks.  

Doing stupid pranks is stupid.

Shooting People For Doing Stupid Pranks Is Attempted Murder.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

I am beyond happy about this. 

Trigger happy idiot with gun is going to get prosecuted and is hopefully taken off the streets. Does not ignore the fact that he's a hero for shooting this dipshit for thinking it's ok to make a living out of being an asshole to people. This will hopefully make others of his ilk think twice about antagonizing people for the Likes. 

Idiot "prankster" fucked around and found out. If he's a smart man, he'll grow the fuck up and stop doing this shit. If not, here's to hoping he gets shot again before he can procreate to produce more iglets. 

Edited by crash_davis
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Probably only because we're not right next to each other in real life. Apparently if people are too loud at a table next to you and you feel it violates your personal space, you believe you're perfectly justified in drawing your hogleg and blasting someone in the stomach. God forbid a waiter trip and fall and spill a glass of wine in your lap. 

Shooter should be in jail. However, if it’s some sort of waiter prank where you spill wine on someone and they shoot you, it may be time to knock that shit off. Or at least make sure it’s white wine

Shooting someone over a prank? That’s fucked up. Weird takes in here, but unless the shooter was ‘pranked’ into thinking their life or someone else’s life was in danger, then they should go to jail for a long time. This shouldn’t be a controversial statement..

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, crash_davis said:

I am beyond happy about this. 

Trigger happy idiot with gun is going to get prosecuted and is hopefully taken off the streets. Does not ignore the fact that he's a hero for shooting this dipshit for thinking it's ok to make a living out of being an asshole to people. This will hopefully make others of his ilk think twice about antagonizing people for the Likes. 

Idiot "prankster" fucked around and found out. If he's a smart man, he'll grow the fuck up and stop doing this shit. If not, here's to hoping he gets shot again before he can procreate to produce more iglets. 

you're unhinged.

• Like 1

Cocksucker deserved to be in jail for punching a 13 year old in the face, let alone killing him. Get a hose and wash that shit (literally) off your door, unless it was some type of diarrheal, in which case it’s doubtful the kid would have picked it up, how much of a mess could it have made? Now that douchebag has ruined two families lives. Seriously fuck him! You know he had to be a complete asshole before this to overreact the way he did to a few kids on bicycles! No clue what the most severe penalty for manslaughter is, but I hope he gets it!

12 minutes ago, goatsaag said:

Easy, their "pranks" are almost all making fun of themselves/each other rather than fucking with other people.

I believe the point he was making is that because most NORMAL people don't think it's acceptable to shoot people even when they're annoying the fuck out of you. 

31 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I believe the point he was making is that because most NORMAL people don't think it's acceptable to shoot people even when they're annoying the fuck out of you. 

Pretty easy concept that if you fuck around with enough people, eventually you'll find out. Don't fuck with other people and you don't have anything to worry about.

5 minutes ago, goatsaag said:

Pretty easy concept that if you fuck around with enough people, eventually you'll find out. Don't fuck with other people and you don't have anything to worry about.

There's fucking around, there's finding out, and then there's casual murder as a response. I guess you're one of the guys who thinks that dude is a hero. 

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

RZLWwxeCX9ZMW9sp2IcnRvlFBePb1HyqdE8hBFgT

It’s kind of pathetic to be an adult man and look up to someone as a hero. It’s beyond pathetic to be an adult man and look up to an unhinged drug addict that shot (and couldn’t even successfully kill) an annoying kid as a hero. You sound deranged. 

2 minutes ago, Helobious said:

It’s kind of pathetic to be an adult man and look up to someone as a hero. It’s beyond pathetic to be an adult man and look up to an unhinged drug addict that shot (and couldn’t even successfully kill) an annoying kid as a hero. You sound deranged. 

ehh, we all can't aspire to be a youtube prankster. 

• Haha 2

There was a thread in DT a few years back about how Social Media has basically empowered whores and dumb fucks. And it was spot on. These people were always people like that. But they stayed in their lane. Now, SM has legitimized and monetized the fuckery. So every little clown boy thinks it's ok. 

Some guy got arrested at an airport because he got rough with a prankster who was trying to take his luggage. WTF. There was a time when you could 'shame' dumbshit, but because of SM, these lil internet bitches have no shame. 

So this dumbshit and his parents will make a few more million without understanding just how horrible they really are.

• Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

There was a thread in DT a few years back about how Social Media has basically empowered whores and dumb fucks. And it was spot on. These people were always people like that. But they stayed in their lane. Now, SM has legitimized and monetized the fuckery. So every little clown boy thinks it's ok. 

Some guy got arrested at an airport because he got rough with a prankster who was trying to take his luggage. WTF. There was a time when you could 'shame' dumbshit, but because of SM, these lil internet bitches have no shame. 

So this dumbshit and his parents will make a few more million without understanding just how horrible they really are.

Not even a throwaway comment about the legal gun owner shooting someone that clearly wasn’t a threat to his safety to pretend like you give a fuck?

1. Tanner sounds like a dumbass who needs his ass kicked, but probably not shot in the stomach.

2. Maybe this is an example of why we shouldn't allow everyone with a pulse to carry firearms? Things have a way of escalating when a gun gets pulled.

• Hook 'Em 4

21 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Not even a throwaway comment about the legal gun owner shooting someone that clearly wasn’t a threat to his safety to pretend like you give a fuck?

Maybe I don't give a fuck. Maybe I don't care enough to qualify my thoughts to meet your approval. Either way, I said what I said. You are free to do with it what you will.

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

He goes full internet sometimes.

ehh, you can't have over 10k posts on this board and not have people disagree with you. Sometimes, you just wish bad things on motherfuckers.

I have a low tolerance for assholes. Wanna be an asshole, well I hope you find out. There was a real simple, easy way for him not to get shot. Don't fuck with people for the Likes. He got shot because him. No one else. I enjoyed that fact that he got shot. Does that make me unhinged? Yes, no, do I give a fuck? I'm not the dipshit who got gut shot.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 4/13/2022 at 7:25 PM, Paul Wesley said:

Damn.  Some of you were never kids?

’Cause kids - especially teenage boys - do dumb stuff.  Even really good kids… they sometimes do really dumb stuff. 

Dude, putting the tragedy of this aside, your post should be the start of a separate “dumbest thing you ever did as a teenager” thread.

Growing up in the 80s and early 90s was a lot easier. We skated on shit like TPing houses and setting off fire crackers in peoples mail boxes. Just had to figure out on our own how to dodge fucking AIDS and the satanic death cults that were around every corner.