The Dallas Stars 2022 Playoffs Thread of Well Here We Go

Longhorn_Fan68

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Firemans4Horn said:

Yeah the flamers targeted him and he gets booed in their stadium like he's dirty lol. He's the cleanest defensemen his strength is his offense from the back but whatevs lol

9 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Nah I'm not a hockey guy and I understand. It's special. 

Same. I kind of pay attention during the regular season just because I listen to the ticket,  but playoff hockey is must watch TV.  

Great fucking win. Laughed my ass off at one of Jamie's chirps earlier in the game. Whoever he was jawing at he said something to the effect of, "I'll stay long on my next shift so I'm tired when you come out." Grade A hockey chirp from the captain

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Like 1

I’m in SA for a cousin’s memorial and went to Kurt Vile around corner from hotel tonight. Checked score and it was 2-2. It was 3-2 by time we got back to hotel and watched the last 10 mins.

This shouldn’t surprise anybody. We can beat anybody in the West.

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Not sure if I’m the only one who doesn’t know, but the smoke show behind Bones is Natalie Gauvreau. She’s a nookie girl. Her Twitter is pretty damn racy. As in, very naughty.  And if you sign up for her site, you get the full nudes  

This is the research I come to Surly for. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, ztejas said:

Nah I'm not a hockey guy and I understand. It's special. 

Yo tambien. March Madness first weekend is great. NBA playoffs and NFL playoffs are generally great. Nothing beats playoff hockey. Extremely tense and satisfying when your team wins. To me, the best postseason. 

13 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Not sure if I’m the only one who doesn’t know, but the smoke show behind Bones is Natalie Gauvreau. She’s a nookie girl. Her Twitter is pretty damn racy. As in, very naughty.  And if you sign up for her site, you get the full nudes  

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Yea I wouldnt bang her either!!!!11!

giphy.gif?cid=790b761104b77a9e7586abb191

Can’t we all agree that we would all bang her but we’ve all seen hotter more natural face, tits, & ass? And we’ve all seen (and banged) a lot worse. And that the flames are fuck stick pussies? But not as bad as the phoenix suns? 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Gucci_Suit said:

Can’t we all agree that we would all bang her but we’ve all seen hotter more natural face, tits, & ass? And we’ve all seen (and banged) a lot worse. And that the flames are fuck stick pussies? But not as bad as the phoenix suns? 

All agree on Surly?