Greenville Super Regional: Texas @ East Carolina

Horny Bull

4 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Who fucking cares? Be smarter. Bats are loud

Yep. I don’t know that “rule” but I’d categorize that as gamesmanship and Hodo fell for it. Hat tip to ECU and we need to be smarter. 

We’re in the game without bullpen fuckups. Great season Tristan. 

Count me in for a Pierce upgrade. Lol at the notion we’ve got to retain a guy who gets us to the supers. Supers aren’t a goal. 

2 minutes ago, 66BUFF said:

No real AD was the problem.  I think they could money whip the top coaches with CDC.

I’m well aware of the issue. It was still painful to follow. Like I said, I had hoped we came out smelling like a rose there. I haven’t abandoned all hope. But this season has not been kind. 

I just know nothing is going to get done with Pierce until/unless he fails at a much more spectacular level than what this season represents, regardless of how much of a ball buster it has felt like at times. 

6 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

Yep. I don’t know that “rule” but I’d categorize that as gamesmanship and Hodo fell for it. Hat tip to ECU and we need to be smarter. 

Count me in for a Pierce upgrade. Lol at the notion we’ve got to retain a guy who gets us to the supers. Supers aren’t a goal. 

Supers aren’t a goal, but they’re a bare minimum for not getting fired. No one is taking a job where they’re going to get fired for making it to the super regionals. The season is going to have to be worse than that, realistically speaking. Saying otherwise is just internet fan tough talk. 

9 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

I think we’ve been good enough to continue with DP. It’s a more competitive landscape in CBB overall so I think we shouldn’t be looking elsewhere. I just think we can fix something easy things and be much better.