Austin FC

Bottlecap

Driussi was amazing as usual. Clearly the best player on the pitch. Stu was nails. Ring was great minus a couple things here and there. Fagundez was great. Cascante played his ass off. Djitte was awesome. Everyone else was good enough. 

Great team win. Even Rigoni looked really good off the bench. 

Someone get Driussi a better translator. 

• Haha 1

Couple of Latina big ass tittiies in the crowd. Me likey 
Sergio!

There is definitely a lot of talent of that variety at the matches. Player WAGS sit around us, Lima and Diego did well for themselves.
Speaking of Diego, walked into the stadium and saw Papa Fagundez - my buddy and I had a blast with him last match, we sat together. Talked all match, including in espanol (my buddy’s is much better than mine). Papa sees me, we both get pumped up and grinning, I walked over, he gave me a big hug, we talked about how they gotta get it done. Just real deal excitement. Great family.
And as for the game…THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME. Came out with fire in their belly, and it makes all the difference. Plenty of other thoughts, including that we need to see a lot better play from Finley if we’re gonna keep trotting him out there, but I don’t care. My wife was supposed to head to San Antonio this afternoon…she’s on her way now, because she wasn’t going to miss this fucking match. Shit, she’s looking at flights to LA…
Also, Q2 is just a great damned venue and atmosphere. We’ve gotten to be friends with lots of the folks who sit around us. We’ve gotten to know a couple of player families. Walking the concourse before the game, bumped into dozens of people I know, lawyers, judges, old friends. It’s just damned fun.
So.
Let’s win two. More. Fucking. Games.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3