Clemson/Ga Tech - 7pm ESPN

ztejas

54 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

i looked at their pom and cheer

if that's the best they can put forward, there's very little hooking up going on at gatech

like, no breeding at all

aggy may be a virus, but at least they do produce human offspring

sort of

most of the time

https://www.onlineathens.com/story/news/education/2020/11/13/uga-sees-record-enrollment-but-drops-to-fourth-largest-georgia-college/114935228/

Two University System of Georgia schools had a majority male enrollment last year, but now there’s only one: Georgia Tech, which is 30.9 percent female, about the same as last year and in 2010, when about 29.2 percent of Tech’s students were women.

I bet the Walgerrns and CVSs in the area of GaTech have to lock up the hand lotion shelf 

• Haha 2

https://www.onlineathens.com/story/news/education/2020/11/13/uga-sees-record-enrollment-but-drops-to-fourth-largest-georgia-college/114935228/
Two University System of Georgia schools had a majority male enrollment last year, but now there’s only one: Georgia Tech, which is 30.9 percent female, about the same as last year and in 2010, when about 29.2 percent of Tech’s students were women.

I bet the Walgerrns and CVSs in the area of GaTech have to lock up the hand lotion shelf 

But they’re all earners.
Now he uses his time outs

He still has four left

thats the exact shit that drives me nuts on targeting.

the Offensive player gets to duck their head at any time.  and the defender already committed to the tackle has already committed to hitting the upper chest of the offender and bam....targeting every fucking time.

why the fuck is that allowed everytime

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

the Offensive player gets to duck their head at any time.  and the defender already committed to the tackle has already committed to hitting the upper chest of the offender and bam....targeting every fucking time.

unless you are ezekiel elliott...

I hate the punishment for targeting. They should make it like soccer — yellow card on the first and ejection on the second maybe. Or, you know, just make it a 15-yard penalty and play on. Booting a player immediately and then sitting him for the next half is overly (absurdly) penal.
  • Hook 'Em 2

Statistics[edit]

Clemson Tigers
Season Games Passing Rushing
GP GS Record Comp Att Yards Pct TD Int Rtg Att Yds Avg TD
2020 10 2 1−1 78 117 914 66.6 5 0 146.3 28 60 2.1 4
2021 12 12 9−3 187 342 2,059 54.7 9 10 108.7 98 304 3.1 4
Career[16] 22 14 10−4 265 459 2,973 57.7 14 9 118.3 126 364 2.9 8

DJ's stats.  Could be better.

10 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I hate the punishment for targeting. They should make it like soccer — yellow card on the first and ejection on the second maybe. Or, you know, just make it a 15-yard penalty and play on. Booting a player immediately and then sitting him for the next half is overly (absurdly) penal.

but then you got the LSU guy last night #11? that flat out should have been kicked out for targeting the qb.

He said penal…

but then you got the LSU guy last night #11? that flat out should have been kicked out for targeting the qb.
I wish they would seperate targeting and spearing. Same penalty (15 yards and ejection) but different fouls/definitions. Would clear up some confusion I think.

I remember in HS my coach would chew your ass bench you for spearing whether you were called for it or not. Dirty move that is just as likely to get yourself hurt.