Clemson/Ga Tech - 7pm ESPN

ztejas

3 hours ago, Pimphand said:

Sorry I should have stated pre-game to bet the house, farm, and ranch on the wreck to cover the 23.5 spread.

3 hours ago, Pimphand said:

2 hours ago, Pimphand said:

Which is why you should have loaded up on the Wreck.

They may score 0 but the odds Clemson scores 24 is pretty fucking low.

Michael Scott GIF by Giphy QA

26 minutes ago, Augustus said:

3 passes so far from Klubnik.

Threaded a needle with all three, good zip on them.

It’s a matter of time before Cade is starting and they’re back in the playoff every year. 

46 minutes ago, millhouse said:

No way DJ finishes the season as the starting qb

45 minutes ago, USNALonghorn said:

I can see DJ starting to sweat from here

45 minutes ago, Augustus said:

This is one of those times when you can see immediately that a young QB is really fucking good.

I agree with you all. I don’t think D.J. Is horrible but, I don’t think he is a lock to take Clemson to the final four. Nothing seems natural to him. He’s not a great runner and he’s not a natural passer. I’d guess that he looked amazing in high school because he was just better than everyone but, in college all of these kids were stars as well.  It sure will be interesting to see what happens 

Holy shit, Tech's coach is exhibiting signs of brain damage. When your opponent's HC is trolling you (successfully) and laughing at you during the game, you likely don't have a lot of support fromyour team, your fans, or your admin. 

Say, isn't that fella, what's 'is name? Herman? Isn't he available? Wouldn't he be perfect as HC for as ragged a group of Mensanites as we've seen lately? Bring it.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, JBJ said:

I'm not even sure what that means, Big Dick Football?

After aggy ran off to the SECX3, they coined BDF to refer to the B12, while they were suckling ‘Bama’s teat in the bestest conference evah. They still use it to refer disparagingly to a conference they couldn’t dominate while they were in it. 

13 hours ago, C-Man said:

Klubnik is the future. Can't wait to see more of him.

I remember when I learned of Klubnik & Ewers. It was when Westlake beat Southlake in the state final. I looked up their sizes and saw that Ewers was 6’5” and Klubnik was 6’2”.

I now realize that means:

Ewers is 6’2” &

Klubnik is 5’11” to 6’0”.

Drew Brees has made it okay for QBs to be a little under 6’0” as long as they are extremely accurate.