Losing sucks

Michael Knight

hate the loss, but proud of the way we fought. Defense played like dogs in a dog fight. Offense was awesome until cCard came in and wa shurt. Did Sark call a 100% game, no, but he called a 90% game. Fuck everyone including the site owner that wants to be a bitch about a play or two. We competed. lets roll for the rest of the year. 

I think 9-3 or 10-2 is in sight. feel good

• Like 1

It does. Teams have to learn how to win. Bama knows how to do it and we don't.

And we paid a high price for our close loss.

But losing this game by 1 doesn't hurt our season at all. We have to make due until Ewers comes back and set ourselves up to win this damn conference. Finally.

It wasn't an embarassing performance in any way against a pretty solid team.   They didn't lay down and quit when Ewers went down or when BAMA got big plays.. The loss shouldn't hurt recruiting either, and the Defense really stepped up and looked way better than last season.  Lots to be hopeful about...Just need Ewers to get back fast.

Edited by Azbadlands

Put me in the camp of I figured the defense would shit the bed and we’d give up 50.  This defense today was not any Texas Def we’ve seen in quite awhile. A few mental mistakes but by an large they didn’t fold and I hope the crowd that was lit as fuck continues to show up each week and suport 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Our defense and punter really kept us in that second half. We can survive the early schedule probably, but hopefully Ewers only has to miss a couple games 

Yep those punts were solid. Defense looked great, God damnit we should have won. 

9 minutes ago, BigHornedLurker said:

I don't remember a defense this good since like 2006 ? 

Long enough I can't remember an exact years,  but definitely since muschamp 

I mean, 2008-2009 defense were pretty goddamn salty.

But yeah, they played really well today.

Edit: yeah, Muschamp

Edited by Hank Chinaski