aggy @ Miss St SECN

WBT

Just now, aggie08 said:

Like, obviously Haynes King sucks, but Fisher completely blew up his career after 4 games played...for Max fucking Johnson.

Come on, man. King is terrible. The only thing that blew up his career is his talent level.

The real question is if he throws Weigman in there this year. At this rate he might starting with the Auburn game. Play him in the last 3 games and the bowl game and save his redshirt.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

Come on, man. King is terrible. The only thing that blew up his career is his talent level.

The real question is if he throws Weigman in there this year. At this rate he might starting with the Auburn game. Play him in the last 3 games and the bowl game and save his redshirt.

Turning Pages of '100 Things Colts fans:' 'You kiddin' me?! Playoffs?!' -  Sports Illustrated Indianapolis Colts News, Analysis and More

Bowl game? Don't talk about bowl game. You kidding me, bowl game?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

So I've been watching this game and one thing I've noticed is that everyone that hates the Longhorn Network's production values, welp, now we get the same shitty production quality but we don't get a channel focused on us.

Don’t care not Galindo

So I've been watching this game and one thing I've noticed is that everyone that hates the Longhorn Network's production values, welp, now we get the same shitty production quality but we don't get a channel focused on us.

I always figured the SEC guys just missed Raycom football broadcasts. 

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

Hence me saying that he sucks. But he's literally played 4 games in his career. If you have someone even decently talented behind him, sure, bench him. But I'd take the 2% chance that King develops into mediocre over turning over the reigns to Johnson, knowing exactly what you're getting.

Save his redshirt for what? Haven’t you heard?!?!?!?!……. Weigman is 3 and done. 1st overall pick 

1 minute ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

There is a lot of dead money tied up on this aggy team

That goes for the flagship too.

Bigtime.

Y'all both lightin money on fire like motherfuckers.  It's what you do.

Edited by slorch