NFL Week 8

shadow_operative2.0

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Defense getting the ball back to Sam. His first series completed a pass and had one dropped. The pass that dropped would have been for a first down. He almost fell down on that play but managed to get the ball off. 

D149513C-3C2D-4489-91E5-5A16C93394B9.jpeg

4BCC9CD4-485D-478E-AAC2-24EF63DAC315.jpeg

Shit. Beat me to it. I will start  a Hottest Shaggy poster next. You will be 1. 10/10.

Moore literally costs his team a win. And was smiling it up even after the pat was missed. Dumb mother fucker.
Yes.

Kicker needs blame as well for missing it. It's 47 yards. Hardly a difficult kick for an NFL kicker. Both of them choked. Kicker doesn't get off the hook. This wasn't some 60 yard desperation kick

I think the smile was more of laughing off a terrible play or decision. Lamb did the same thing when he dropped an easy TD on Monday night a month ago.

3 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Yes.

Kicker needs blame as well for missing it. It's 47 yards. Hardly a difficult kick for an NFL kicker. Both of them choked. Kicker doesn't get off the hook. This wasn't some 60 yard desperation kick

I think the smile was more of laughing off a terrible play or decision. Lamb did the same thing when he dropped an easy TD on Monday night a month ago.

Except that keeping your helmet on is a rule that’s been around 20+ years and the easiest penalty in existence to avoid. Even good kickers miss 47 yarders from time to time. It’s like 99% on Moore maybe 1% on the kicker, and that’s rounding up.

12 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

DK off his death bed to give Sea the early lead. 

After watching Wilson fuck around in Denver I’ve decided I didn’t give PC enough credit. It’s patently obvious OC did a lot to disguise the weaknesses in Wilson’s game making Wilson even think he was on an Aaron Level. Nope nope. Geno doing pretty well for Geno with Seahawks.