Big 12 Basketball '22-'23 (fuck Baylor)

ztejas

5 hours ago, 'stache said:

That’s ridiculous. We can play defense and rebound but we can’t score for shit. We only broke 70 against OU because they folded the last two minutes. There’s always a chance but nobody sane would predict us to win.

Your defensive metrics are still really good, and you guys held us to like 36 points in Hilton last year.  I think we win but wouldn’t be remotely surprised if you guys get us.

4 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

Outside of KU/TCU, every game is less than 5 points today.

ISU -1 in Stillwater.  Vegas knows something.  Maybe it’s just that it’s a textbook trap game, but I don’t trust a damn thing today.

Lol. Vegas doesn’t watch the games, I do, there was no other way this game could have gone.

Edited by 'stache

38 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Lol. Vegas doesn’t watch the games, I do, there was no other way this game could have gone.

Obviously I’m pretty excited by the first half but I’m still nervous.  As of now we’re committing the type of fouls that lets a team back into a game

1 minute ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I’m pissed that we absolutely collapsed with first place being handed to us, but fuck, the Pokes just brought it.  Onto Farmageddon for First I guess.  Can’t complain in the big picture.

You have not lost yet...  STFU

1pt game.  okie lite leads...   okie lite ball

17secs left

1 minute ago, Al_4_ISU said:

Some really bad shots down the stretch.  Grill completely disappeared today.  OSU played their dicks off.

The second I start thinking we can the league, we shit the bed.  Every time.

It's the Big XII.  The goal in every instance is for Kansas, and maybe Baylor, to lose.  After that it's a total barroom brawl.

• Hook 'Em 1