WC day 4

Hagbard Celine

7 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

LOL small earthquake in Mexico City at the moment of the goal.

That is what it is like to live in a soccer country during the World Cup.

That's what I miss about not being in Argentina. 2010 kind of sucked... well the ending did, but 2014 was abso-fucking-lutely magical.

• Like 1

Fuck this shit. Worst tournament performance that I've seen in a long time from a German squad. Absolute insult to my eyes... Wasn't really surprised after their shit show in the last friendlies (losing to Austria and only narrowly escaping Saudi Arabia). Don't see those guys making it past the group stage right now tbh 

Donovan has a contract w/ Wells Fargo. Last WC cycle he had some great ads about him having to go out and play pickup soccer during the WC since he was booted from the team. This go around since he does in fact root for Mexico:

920x920.jpg

There is a commercial where he is sproting a Mexico shirt while talking w/ a US fan. There is an English and Spanish version (he's fluent).

3 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

Donovan has a contract w/ Wells Fargo. Last WC cycle he had some great ads about him having to go out and play pickup soccer during the WC since he was booted from the team. This go around since he does in fact root for Mexico:

920x920.jpg

There is a commercial where he is sproting a Mexico shirt while talking w/ a US fan. There is an English and Spanish version (he's fluent).

Well the guy does like to throw shit around, soooooooo...