WC day 4

Hagbard Celine

Mexico deserved this. Sure Germany looked old, but Mexico played all out to win this game. They had to, you don't want to play Brazil in the Round of 16. This is what a team does in a game like this. If the US ever did this, I would be impressed.

Games like this show why Mexico makes it out of the group stage since 1990.

• Like 1

This is JFF and the ags beating Bama in Alabama.

Mexico beating Germany in Europe is nuts.

By the tears on Chicharito's face, Mexico might have blown their wad right there. I will say that Mexico deserved the win and they haven't played like this since they crushed the USMNT in a Gold Cup like 4-0 many moons ago.

• Like 2

Mexico deserved this. Sure Germany looked old, but Mexico played all out to win this game. They had to, you don't want to play Brazil in the Round of 16. This is what a team does in a game like this. If the US ever did this, I would be impressed.

Was never a doubt who the better team on the field was. Should have been 3-1 Mexico.

1 minute ago, Captain Ron said:

We did.  2002.  USA 3 - 2 Portugal, matchday 1.

I feel like Bruce Arena could watch this match and still not understand that tournaments are a young man's game. 

Even Germany's best players except for Neuer & Kroos, were their young guys. Kimmich & Brandt seemed to be the only threats, the rest of the team played kind of like ass.

Edited by Napoleon
  • Like 2

Really funny Bud Light commercial on Telemundo in the Dilly Dilly wardrobe, but instead...

A knight brings a 6-pack of Bud Light to a sorceress who looks into a crystal ball and starts rambling about what she sees in the ball. I wasn't paying much attention, but it was something about how "Every 4 years..... Bud Light..." and then the sorceress asks him in English:

Sorceress: "Did you understand?"

Knight: "Yeah... something about 'Bud Light'."   😂

...me muero!

2 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Really funny Bud Light commercial on Telemundo in the Dilly Dilly wardrobe, but instead...

A knight brings a 6-pack of Bud Light to a sorceress who looks into a crystal ball and starts rambling about what she sees in the ball. I wasn't paying much attention, but it was something about how "Every 4 years..... Bud Light..." and then the sorceress asks him in English:

Sorceress: "Did you understand?"

Knight: "Yeah... something about 'Bud Light'."   😂

...me muero!

That one was pretty epic.