Some fresh new Nazi killing

Scary Stranger

1 minute ago, futureman said:

those finnish fucks were some bad motherfuckers.

Yeah they were.

I'm not sure Hitler and a great many other Nazis have ever been given the credit they deserve for the enormous quantity of incredible movies and television series that have been based upon them.

Most people can only fantasize of being an inspiration for so much art.

5 hours ago, Augustus said:

Yeah they were.

I'm not sure Hitler and a great many other Nazis have ever been given the credit they deserve for the enormous quantity of incredible movies and television series that have been based upon them.

Most people can only fantasize of being an inspiration for so much art.

I mean people like war movies, and it was one of the biggest wars ever fought in human history. Of course there’ll be a lot of art made about it. But if you want to look at it as another reason to idolize nazis go ahead I guess? 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Helobious said:

I mean people like war movies, and it was one of the biggest wars ever fought in human history. Of course there’ll be a lot of art made about it. But if you want to look at it as another reason to idolize nazis go ahead I guess? 

Your sarcasm meter can't be that dysfunctional.

Finns fought the Russians and the Nazis in WWII, didn’t they?  

The role of Finland in WWII is unique. Their war was separate from the rest of the war as they were invaded by Stalin and fought them hard from 39 to 44. During that war they were aligned with Germany mainly from the old the enemy of my enemy is my friend thesis. They remained a free democracy thru their alignment with Nazi Germany and never had any antiSemitic policies towards Jews. In 44 the Allies compelled them to fight the Nazis. Allies absolutely fucked the Finns considering them a Nazi ally and fellow enemy combatant.

Churchill and Roosevelt forced the Finns to cede 25% of their territory and the 2nd largest city to the fucking Russians as a reward for joining the fight against the Nazis.
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

The role of Finland in WWII is unique. Their war was separate from the rest of the war as they were invaded by Stalin and fought them hard from 39 to 44. During that war they were aligned with Germany mainly from the old the enemy of my enemy is my friend thesis. They remained a free democracy thru their alignment with Nazi Germany and never had any antiSemitic policies towards Jews. In 44 the Allies compelled them to fight the Nazis. Allies absolutely fucked the Finns considering them a Nazi ally and fellow enemy combatant.

Churchill and Roosevelt forced the Finns to cede 25% of their territory and the 2nd largest city to the fucking Russians as a reward for joining the fight against the Nazis.

Pos rep for bringing up a constantly forgotten chapter in Western History.  The theme remains the same though.  Everything related to Russia sucks.  It is a constant drain on the planet from which nothing good every derives.

Pos rep for bringing up a constantly forgotten chapter in Western History.  The theme remains the same though.  Everything related to Russia sucks.  It is a constant drain on the planet from which nothing good every derives.

It goes back to the late 10th century and the mass baptism of the Rus. They rescued the crown of Constantine from Constantinople and the Orthodox bishop stated they would someday rule the world. It’s been a part of the Russian cultural ego since. Doesn’t matter if Peter the Great, Stalin, Gorbachev, or Putin. It goes hand in hand with their hyper paranoia of invasion going back to the mongol hordes, Turks, Napoleon, Japanese, Germany…

• 2 months later...