2023 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

39 minutes ago, Scraps said:

I mean i think we can all see Albury's excuse, but bear claw doesn't look blind, or drunk, or asleep57883f8e590ccd02d412c6416ed7154f.jpg

I hope when Cora gave him the game ball for saving the bullpen for the rest of the series barraclough fired it right back at his face….

Of course, he would have missed and nailed someone else, but I hope he still did it 

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

I hope when Cora gave him the game ball for saving the bullpen for the rest of the series barraclough fired it right back at his face….

i would assume he'd have to give him the ball in pawtucket or worcester or wherever they sent him back to directly after the game.

clown.  let's dash their slim playoff hopes tonight and tomorrow.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, APMP said:
1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:
IMG_6479.thumb.jpeg.df81dac7d80b1a1be9ce6b3e436ef348.jpeg

If Uncle Mike is serviceable, our A1 lineup (where Chas comes in for Dubon) is good enough to beat anyone. The lineup ORDER, of course will never be perfect for everyone here...

if maldonado is not in it i could give two fucks about the order.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

Yeah, that's a pretty salty lineup. Swap Chas for Dubon though, he should be the full time CF. I wonder if other execs around the league look at this situation and think they could trade for Chas on the cheap this offseason, since the club doesn't seem to have faith in him. 

I'm surprised they have Brantley in Left instead of Yordan. I figured Mike would come back and DH a few games before getting out in the field. I'll be interested to see how he does, hopefully he's the missing piece this team needed to get over the top! 

Matt Moore is a LHRP with 2.70 ERA. 
Giolito obviously has been talked about. Grichuk local guy that was mentioned earlier as possible trade subject. 
I have no idea what go into teams thoughts on making a claim but on straight place in the pecking order I’d be surprised if they to the bottom of the order except they are free agents at the end of the year and the roster implications to make room for them. We have plenty of dead weight to cut loose on our 40 man for sure. Guys we are going to cut in a couple months anyway. 

Edited by Mitch Hedberg