NBA Playoffs 2023

ztejas

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ja isn't individually great enough to make the requisite difference in the playoffs when the entire offense runs through him. He doesn't make his teammates better and he isn't particularly efficient on offense. 

And this is an "I told myself" moment as I thought this Grizz team had some upside for maybe making a WCF run and I drew up as much in the playoff pool. 

Edited by ztejas

Will be interesting to see if a Phx team can actually come through against a good opponent for once in forever.
I'm just waiting to see which big Denver player goes down with injury. The only reason phoenix made it to the Finals 2 years ago. Just like the Warriors 2015 run. Except Milwaukee didn't have any and they beat Phoenix. They already faced LAC without PG and then Kawhi for a free pass.

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Ja isn't individually great enough to make the requisite difference in the playoffs when the entire offense runs through him. He doesn't make his teammates better and he isn't particularly efficient on offense. 

And this is an "I told myself" moment as I thought this Grizz team had some upside for maybe making a WCF run and I drew up as much in the playoff pool. 

That said - I fucking love watching this guy play. 

Just now, Pam Cummings said:

Feels like the Lakers should just punt this game

They should punt the series they're a bunch of losers and they'll never win anything.

Unless they can beat the Warriors then they should close this out as soon as possible. 

So, the Hawks beat the Celtics on that last second shot, forcing a Game 6 in Atlanta on Thursday.  Problem is there was a Janet Jackson concert at State Farm Arena.  They have since pushed that to Friday night.  Problem is that same night at the Mercedes dome, there is.....Taylor Swift.

Not sure downtown Atlanta has the space but we'll see.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Lakers looked old -- Better win Game #6 and hope warriors/kings goes 7 games.

Winner of LA/MEM probably has no shot against the SAC/GS winner. The Clippers would have given either the Lakers or Grizzlies serious issues. 

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

*basketball becomes more popular internationally*   *basketball becomes more bitchass*   Lol Steph didn't get anything out of it either. What a fucking pussy. 

That was a foul on Steph... and yah, weakass acting job trying to get a flagrant foul call against the kings