NBA Playoffs 2023

ztejas

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Jebus said:

Sabonis has been short arming those little bunnies all game long, just gotta be more aggressive than that

He's not even that bad of a shooter, but, as good as Sacramento's offense is, Golden State will take Sabonis shooting 50% on 2s--and pulling him away from the offensive glass--all day, every day.

Just now, aggie08 said:

He's not even that bad of a shooter, but, as good as Sacramento's offense is, Golden State will take Sabonis shooting 50% on 2s--and pulling him away from the offensive glass--all day, every day.

It’s like you can see him measuring the shot and overthinking it on those

Just now, shadow_operative said:

13 offensive rebounds through 7 1/2 minutes of the third quarter. that's how you win/lose a game like this. 

Warriors have done their best to squander it going 3-11 on FTs and missing a couple easy layups. Should be a 15 point lead with that kind of rebounding effort.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

Think this game is far from over

I dunno, things can always change but it feels over to me.  Seems like the kings have had enough.  Giving up 800 offensive rebounds in a quarter tends to deflate a team

I wasn't anticipating Fox and Monk just completely falling apart, but neither of them have any playoff experience. This hole is going to get too deep if they don't start putting some points on the board.

Edited by ztejas

I don't see the W's losing this. Kings just dont know how to win games like this (although you wouldn't think it with the way they've played this series). Nice season, but still... that poor, poor fanbase. 

Edited by ztejas

4 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

I don't know what defense you play to let literally anyone but Steph beat you, but maybe Mike Brown should give one a shot. Klay, Wiggins, and Poole are a combined 10-37, and they're winning by 14.

Don't know what more SAC could do about.  He's just hitting everything.

With this win, under Kerr:

- The Warriors have won at least one road game in an NBA record 28 consecutive series

- They are 19-0 in series against Western Conference teams

- They are 6-1 in series where they've fallen behind in the series' standings

Unreal. They're probably not winning the title this year, but you're going to have to pull the rope out of Steph's cold, dead hands.

Edited by aggie08