NBA Playoffs 2023

ztejas

20 hours ago, Baboontyme said:

I will probably jinx this but since I don't care I'm willing to risk it. My goodness Boston is going to moonwalk into the finals. 

Yeah, man, did you not watch last year against a Middleton-less Milwaukee and Miami? Nothing comes easy for this Celtics team.

• Hook 'Em 1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Parlay for Warriors and Lakers to both win is even money bet $100 win $100. Seems automatic.

Are you aware that there is a gambling forum which includes a specific thread on NBA gambling? No offense but nobody gives a shit about your live gambling updates. It's like hearing someone talk about their fantasy team. Good for them but nobody else cares.

8 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

Are you aware that there is a gambling forum which includes a specific thread on NBA gambling? No offense but nobody gives a shit about your live gambling updates. It's like hearing someone talk about their fantasy team. Good for them but nobody else cares.

You got the Grizzlies or?

Screenshot_20230428-135626~2.png

Screenshot_20230428-135635.png

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Dutchrudder said:

Refs are gonna do everything they can to keep GS in this. 

Refs have called this plenty even. If they wanted to cook for the Ws they should have started awhile ago. 

Ws look old and tired. They better get up for G7. Kept waiting for them to make a run and they never did. They're just getting their ass kicked now - should bench the starters. 

Edited by ztejas

3 minutes ago, SilasCoade said:

Lol at that missed dunk in garbage time

I laughed out loud when he chased that loose ball past half court all the way out of bounds.

Do Ws fans even like that guy at this point? Such a loud mouth douche and he's been awful this playoffs. 

4 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Except the KD lead Nets

That team was a mess and barely made the playoffs. And even then all 4 games were within 7 points, Tatum played 42 mpg and they got some very friendly officiating against KD. You're sort of proving his point. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

That team was a mess and barely made the playoffs. And even then all 4 games were within 7 points, Tatum played 42 mpg and they got some very friendly officiating against KD. You're sort of proving his point. 

Yeah the refs let them rough up KD like it was suddenly 80s rules

What do you do if you're Memphis' FO? Are you just like, "Welp - good run boys - let's pack it up and get ready for next season!"

Everyone is signed through next year except Brooks. He made $12M this season - are they or anyone else going to pay him that much going forward?

Outside of that - do you just hope for better injury luck?

I just can't imagine being excited about this group going into 2024 if I'm a Grizz fan. 

Then in 2024-2025 you have to give Tyus Jones and Desmond Bane probably 40-45M/yr combined. You'll have an aging Steven Adams on the books for $12M. 

Idk. I'm trying to envision their path to a potential Finals or championship the next few years and I think you really have to squint and hope a lot of stuff goes right. I don't think Ja and JJJ is a championship duo - certainly not with some better help around them. They both seem like low IQ guys on offense.

Edited by ztejas

Regarding Memphis… they need to run it back mostly. That’s still a very young team that lost two key front court players plus Kennard for the playoffs. And Ja is clearly bothered with the hand. That wasn’t a team close to 100%. The roster needs some tweaking but they can build around Ja, JJJ and Bane. They need some athletic wings. They need to grow the fuck up. They need to ditch Brooks.