Pluto TV

RPM

One of the best free streaming services I've found and it's part of Paramount. Tons of content from movies to classic TV and live news with ads. I watch it almost daily. Just finished watching the Johnny Carson channel with an episode of Robin Williams, Jonathan Winters and Park Overall. I thought Carson was going to stroke out he was laughing so hard. 

https://pluto.tv/en/live-tv/617b37b361e0fd0008cfd8c5?gclid=CjwKCAjwrpOiBhBVEiwA_473dBtqBRmYcVUhTk1n90sGT6KBPWBvNnxsBxGWBlAtwrmSwvuwoYz2bhoCYTMQAvD_BwE

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

I remember that segment on Carson with my dad and it was so fucking funny. Right up there with the Dean Martin, Sinatra, George Gobel bit.

Back in olden days before DVR. If you didn’t record it you missed it. We watched it, said that was great, and moved on. Back when highlight shows actually were relevant.

22 hours ago, RPM said:

One of the best free streaming services I've found and it's part of Paramount. Tons of content from movies to classic TV and live news with ads. I watch it almost daily. Just finished watching the Johnny Carson channel with an episode of Robin Williams, Jonathan Winters and Park Overall. I thought Carson was going to stroke out he was laughing so hard. 

https://pluto.tv/en/live-tv/617b37b361e0fd0008cfd8c5?gclid=CjwKCAjwrpOiBhBVEiwA_473dBtqBRmYcVUhTk1n90sGT6KBPWBvNnxsBxGWBlAtwrmSwvuwoYz2bhoCYTMQAvD_BwE

Free television paid for by ads?

• Haha 1

They have some pretty good offerings that I'll have playing in the background every so often

2 Star Trek channels

Andy Griffith Show

Addams Family 

Bob Ross

Beverly Hillbillies

Jeopardy

MST3K

Rifftrax

This Old House

Antiques Roadshow (UK)

History (Old History Channel)

Military (Old History Channel)

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

If they have a Food Network type channel that actually has cooking shows instead of bullshit reality TV and/or boring ass competition shows, and an HGTV-type channel that actually has home improvement/design shows instead of bullshit reality TV and/or boring ass competition shows, then count me in!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

They have some pretty good offerings that I'll have playing in the background every so often

2 Star Trek channels

Andy Griffith Show

Addams Family 

Bob Ross

Beverly Hillbillies

Jeopardy

MST3K

Rifftrax

This Old House

Antiques Roadshow (UK)

History (Old History Channel)

Military (Old History Channel)

Same. Great background or random watching. It kind of replaced what the office was for me but I am actually more interested in the random shit

Pluto and Xumo are doing Gods work. 

I remember a few years ago Pluto had a channel called Eye Candy where is was just videos of mostly really hot girls in bikinis prancing around, playing in the surf etc.  no nudity of course.  I guess it got axed in 2020.  I miss that channel. 

edit - Eye candy is now on:

https://www.distro.tv

along with some other good stuff.  Didn’t know that streaming site existed.  Might have to check it out.  

Edited by Lhorn
  • Like 1

Pluto and Xumo are doing Gods work. 

I remember a few years ago Pluto had a channel called Eye Candy where is was just videos of mostly really hot girls in bikinis prancing around, playing in the surf etc.  no nudity of course.  I guess it got axed in 2020.  I miss that channel. 

edit - Eye candy is now on:
https://www.distro.tv

along with some other good stuff.  Didn’t know that streaming site existed.  Might have to check it out.  
Add Tubi to your list, if you don't already watch. They have live TV, but a ton of stuff on demand.Their library of old school kung fu movies is worth it alone.
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 7 months later...

PSA: Not Pluto, but Xumo play currently has a Simon and Simon marathon on a channel called Universal Action.  I noticed another channel Universal Crime had marathons of Columbo and the original Equilizer on around Thanksgiving.  I assume the marathons are for the holidays and they’ll return to a more traditional format at some point but I’m not sure. 

As far as I know Simon and Simon has not been shown on any channel or streaming platform for decades which is a crime.